Chapter 36

Lucifer- I groan head on the toilet 'I so need to tell him, hopefully he will be accepting of it' I thought to myself. I get up brushing my teeth and grab my rode. I walk out of the dorm walking to his quarters. I knock hearing shuffling around inside before the door opens revealing a just woke up Severus.

Severus- "hello Lucifer, it's five in the morning, is everything okay?"

Lucifer- "yeah about that, can I come in"

Severus- I open the door wider "sure come on in"

Lucifer- I walk over sitting down unsure what to say "the thing is for a while I have been sick, which is the reason why I am up at this time of the morning even though I never get sick but the thing is, ermm how do I say this"

Severus- I walk over sitting next to him taking his hand "you can tell me everything lucifer, no matter what I will always be there for you"

Lucifer- "I'm pregant" I said muffled

Severus- I did hear him "ermm Lucifer you have to speak up for me to hear you"

Lucifer- "I'm pregant" I say more louder

Severus- I stay there shock for a second "really, I'm going to be a father?"

Lucifer- "yeah, you are"

Severus- I say out loud happily "I'm going to be a father!"

Lucifer- I look up "your okay with this"

Severus- "yeah of course I am, why wouldn't I"

Lucifer- I swallow "ermm I was getting ready for rejection which I was going to say I am keeping the baby no matter what and you can't stop me even if it meant bring the baby up on my own"

Severus- I pick Lucifer up into my lap hugging him "of course I won't reject you and I want to be there for you and the baby no matter what but I bet your son will be either happy or jealous"

Lucifer- "yeah but no matter what he will always be my son and he has to know that especially with you being his mama"

Severus- "yep that's never going to get old or change is it"

Lucifer- I shake my head chuckle "nope"

Severus- I smile "good"

----

C.W.