Chapter 17

Hadrian- I smile sitting down within DADA, I sit dowm next to Daphne. I sigh in relief when Professor Lockhart told us we were doing reading and practing the spell that we read separately. I get up practing spells with Daphne when I feel something that wasn't sent by Daphne sbut someone else making everything around me turn black.

Daphne- I scream rushing over putting him on his side his head on my leg so he won't hurt himself.

Lockhart- I rush over to the crowd that started to form and hearing a girl scream "what is going on here, part ways so I can sort everything out"

Daphne- I looked up seeing out Professor kneel down "someone sent a spell at him because Hadrian was practing his defence on he will I defender my self by creating a shield around me, I saw someone shoot it a his back it was bright pink"

Lockhart- "well that not good" I turn seeing the students still looking in shock "what you haven't seen someone having a Seizure before go and get help, me being a Professor I can't leave incase something wrong happens more to him"

Neville- I run off down the hall way running into someone, I look up seeing Professor Snape there "P...Professor Hadrian is having a seizure Granger shot a bright pink spell at him"

Severus- I rush in going over getting the right potions out of my emergency pouch pouring them in his mouth stroking his throat to make him swallow them. Once he had calmed down I pick him up "everything will be fine from now" I turn looking at the crowd "and Granger with me right now, you are in big trouble for shooting a spells at an Epileptic student!" I walk the both down to the hospital wing getting Hadrian into the care of Poppy before going to Dumbledore office let's just say Granger is going to be redoing second year having to be suspended for the rest of the year with the help of rules that was created by the Founders of the school and a few few of sick or medical health both physical and mental students, let's just say finally free from one of them but not from the other free Dumbledore and the two youngest Weasley's

----

Hadrian- I blink waking up in the hospital wing with a mask over my mouth. I take it off "oh not this again"

Draco- I jump up "Hadrian, your awake!" I rush over pulling him into a hug

Poppy- I walk in with Severus hearing them speaking hoping he was awake, "ahhh it's so good to see you Mr Potter"

Hadrian- "how long was I out for this time for and why can't I breath properly?" I ask no trying to take control of my breathing

Poppy- "two weeks because the spell not only sent you into having multiple seizures but kept messing with you asthma and lungs taking away your air, for now you have sign of lack of oxygen within your lungs" I walk over to the oxygen tank swapping the mask for a nose tube putting it around his ear and up his nose "you will have to have this on for four weeks"

Hadrian- "what, a month seriously!?"

Poppy- "yes and you better not take it off also be careful when washing and that"

Hadrian- I nod "when can I go?"

Poppy- "well I need to keep you in for another twenty-four hours to make sure everything is okay before I can let you go tomorrow morning"

Hadrian- I sigh laying back down "okay but can my friends and brother stay here for a while?"

Poppy- "yeah until dinner"

----

C.W.