Chapter 8

Voldemort, Hadrian and Lucifer- "so mote it be!"

Voldemort- I felt magic swirl around me feeling my self parting from Quirrell who drops to the floor. I blink the magic was gone "how do I look"

Hadrian- I smirk magic up a full body mirror "what do you think"

Voldemort- I gasp, I look like my self again my teenager self but older (like the diary Horcrux self but older), I look like I am in my later twenties either early thirties "wow"

Hadrian- "yeah wow" I then realised that I spoke blushing especially even more red when I see him smirk at me. I shake my head "get a hold of your self Hadrian" I whisper to my self.

Quirrell- I sit up kneeling "m...my lord"

Hadrian- I smirk twiddling my fingers "can I"

Voldemort- I smirk "yes" wanting to see this whole killing ripping hearts out for my self

Hadrian- I rushly walk forward slamming my hands into his chest ripping his heart out "and that's the way to do it, Lucifer get a jar ready"

Lucifer- I smirk nodding putting my hand out a jar appearing in my hands "here you go son"

Hadrian- I skip over putting the heart, writing Quirrell's name down the bottom on the label sticker. I smile up at him "thank you father"

Lucifer- "your welcome son"

Hadrian- I turn to Voldemort "so have we prove out self to become your equals"

Voldemort- "of course, you have Hadrian and Lucifer, you where going to be the day to talked to me straight away when you show me your little collection and now this thank you, so much for getting my body back"

Hadrian- "oh one thing" I pull the Philosopher's stone out of my pocket "this is for you"

Voldemort- I smirk down at the stone before looking "why thank you so much, the both of yeah" I look to both of them

----

Dumbledore- I stand up "Today I am going to tell you why the third floor was not allowed to be on. It was because we where hiding the Philosopher's Stone with traps down their to keep it safe but unfortunately the stone is now missing and there is no leads to where it is, if anyone know anything can you please come to me and as for the house winning it goes too SLYTHERIN!" I say unfortunately the slimy snakes won but next your they shall not be winning no more I will try to make it be so

Draco- I saw the way Potter smirk when the Philosopher's stone mentioned 'oh you little demon, how did you do it' I thought smirking

----

C.W.