Chapter 18

Hadrian- I walk out of the hospital wing wheeling the oxygen tank behind me, I go down to the great hall hungry hating that I have too but it's for the best. I open the door walking in blushing with embarrassment walking over to my house table sitting down between Lucifer and Draco. Putting food on my plate straightaway, I notice there is no sound at all around the great hall, I look up blushing seeing everyone staring at me. None of them stop looking so, I got up walking out leaving my food behind. "I wish I knew where the kitchens are" then a light flashes in front of me I smile following it to a portrait of a tiger

Portrait of tiger- "password"

Hadrian- "I don't kno..." then the magic spelled out "confringo". I smile as it open walking seeing little creatures "hello"

Winky- I gasp "little student found kitchen, I winky would like to serve you food"

Hadrian- "hello winky may I ask what creatures you all are?"

Candy- "I candy and my friends are called House elves we live to serve and we like it if we don't serve we slowly and painfully die losing our magic if not connected to any of the houses"

Hadrian- I hum "ermm well, I was wondering if you had any pancake with whip cream, blueberries and strawberries please with a flash of fresh milk, please?"

Candy- "you kind young sir, we happy about politeness we don't get that much or have anyone down here except for Snap who very nice to us and Dummdor who a big meanie"

Hadrian- I kneel down smile at them all "hello my name is Hadrian Potter, why don't I come here more often, I could keep you company"

Grimly- "I Grimly and other would so graciously like that young Mr Potter sir"

Winky- I put the food and drink on the "Winky has food ready"

Hadrian- "awww thank you winky and you guess"

Candy- "are you sick Mr Potter sir?"

Grimly- "Candy, be to confident for own good"

Hadrian- I smile softly "oh no it's alright I don't mind you asking, no I have Epilepsy it where I have fits or other terms seizure, some one hit me with a spell from behind sending me into having a seizure and it effect my asthma and lung way making me nearly have lack of oxygen, I will be okay soon don't you all worry"

Candy- I hug his leg "oh good Mr Potter sir, be fine"

Hadrian- I smile picking the little one up knowing she was younger than the rest, I cut some pancake off giving it to her "go one have some"

Candy- I open my mouth eating it, I look up with happy eyes "this taste so good Mr Potter sir"

Hadrian- "how about if I kept coming here, I will once better treat you to a whole meal, I can help"

Winky- "but what about us sir?"

Hadrian- "you can help if you would want too?"

Candy- "yes please Mr Potter, sir"

----

C.W.