Chapter 11

Harry- I hum looking in the mirror "it will do"

I take a breath before walking down to the dining room seeing Mr and Mrs Malfoy up same with Draco, Lucifer, Voldy/Tom and Snape

I take a breath before walking down to the dining room seeing Mr and Mrs Malfoy up same with Draco, Lucifer, Voldy/Tom and Snape. I walk over sitting down putting some yogurt and fruit.

Narcissia- "you look pretty Hadrian, trying something new"

Hadrian- "yeah" I look at Lucifer before saying "someone told me to be me fully instead of hiding apart of me away"

Narcissia- "why don't I take you out shopping"

Hadrian- "sure I have money in my vaults which will help to pay for it"

Narcissia "good meet me in the living room at ten we will go out" I say getting up walking out to get ready for shopping

Draco- "seriously Hadrian, why did you agree, she's a nightmare when it comes to shopping"

Lucius- "she is my wife and I love her but I have got to agree with my son"

Hadrian- "well, I will know better for next time"

----

Hadrian- my pockets where fully of shrunken bags around thirty of them "can we please go and get some ice cream"

Narcissia- I smile "sure sweetie, come on the best ice cream cafe is down the street.

Hadrian- we got in and got a table sitting down

Narcissia- "what would you like sweetie"

Hadrian- "I would like a strawberry ice cream please with a hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows, please"

Narcissia- I smile "of course"

Hadrian- I wait there until she come back with a tray, I was handed over a bowl with a strawberry ice cream cream and the actual fruit with a flake with a hot chocolate whip cream and marshmallows "thank you Narcissia"

Narcissia- "your welcome dear"

Hadrian- "what did you get"

Narcissia- "I got a cup of biscuit flavoured tea"

Hadrian- I hum" sound delicious and I have never heard that they made different tea except for green and that weird grey something one"

Narcissia- I shake my head "they make different one in the muggle world but not as much as they have here, plus I thought I would give my self a treat"

Hadrian- "of course everyone deserves a treat now and again"

Narcissia- I smile "what a sweet child you are, I wish they where more like you in this world like you, draco, Loki and that, it would make this world be a better place"

Hadrian- I blush "thank you Narcissia" I said

Narcissia- "your welcome sweetie"

Hadrian- 'I wish I could be as sweet as she means but I would never change I like the way I am even if sometimes I am sweet and sometimes a crazy heart ripper' I thought to my self

----

C.W.