Chapter 42

Hadrian- I take a deep breath before walking over "can I please sit?"

Terry- I look up from my book "sure, why not"

Hadrian- I sit down "ermm I was wondering, if you had a date to the yule ball yet"

Terry- I nod my head "yeah I do, I'm going with Anthony"

Hadrian- "oh okay then, I will just get out of your hair"

Terry- I smile softly feeling guilty that I am going with Anthony and not him but I have like Anthony from the beginning "I'm sorry"

Hadrian- I shake my head chuckling "oh no it's fine" I get up walking out of the Libary when I bump into someone falling onto my arse. I look up seeing Theo I blush "I'm sorry I wasn't really looking were I was going" I take him offer hand only to my lifted up now chest to chest with him

Theo- I smirk "oh don't worry" I put my hand on his cheek "I was wondering, if you would go to the yule ball with me"

Hadrian- I chuckle "sure why not, everyone I have asked has someone to go with anyway, why didn't I think with going with a friend it would really mean anything and everything would we okay" (he just friend zoned him 😂)

Theo- I take my hand away "oh alright then, I will be okay with that"

Hadrian- "why do you pulling that face, that doesn't look like a good emotion what is it"

Theo- "well I thought you like me how I liked you for a second"

Hadrian- "liked you how?"

Theo- "I like you like you aka fancy you"

Hadrian- I look down blushing in embarrassment "oh I'm sorry Theo but I just see you as well a friend, I like someone else"

Theo- "who?"

Hadrian- "Tom"

Theo- I raise my eyebrow in confusion "who's this Tom?"

Hadrian- "Voldemort"

Theo- I stand back "omg, I touch Voldemort possession"

Hadrian- "I am not is property, on I so wish I was his"

Theo- I smirk "so your not together?"

Hadrian- "oh we are were just taking it slow"

Theo- I frown in annoyance and sadness "oh, well I will see you later"

Hadrian- I smile "yeah bye" before turning to find where the others are

----

Lucifer- "you look beautiful Hadrian"

Hadrian- I smile "you think?"

Lucifer- "yeah"

Hadrian- I turn back to the mirror looking at myself

I sigh turning smiling at Lucifer loving the way he is dressed

(Lucifers clothing^)

I walk down toward near the entrance where everyone was waiting with the partner

McGonagall- I clap my hand together "well is everyone ready, Mr Nott you may go and join the other"

Hadrian- "he's my dance partner for just the ball Grandmother"

McGonagall- I nod smiling seeing the shock looks out the corner of my eyes "cheeky little one, now Fleur you first with you partner then Viktor with Granger, Cedric with Cho and the you Hadrian with Theo"

Hadrian- I watch them go out one by one before it was our turn, I go down the right stairs while theo the left joining at the bottom before joining the other contestants with their partners as we all started dancing together. When the dance was over the others join I walk over to the tables sitting down with Draco "shouldn't you be out there"

Draco- "shouldn't you, with theo" I wiggle my eyebrows at him

Hadrian- I pull a face of disgusted "I don't like him that way plus I like someone else rememeber"

Draco- "Tom, of course your not over him"

Hadrian- I chuckle "and I never will" I look at the crowd seeing Lucifer with Severus

Draco- "there good together, I am glad I have now found out Loki's true Identity and everything"

Hadrian- I smile "I am glad I could tell you that your Severus got the devil pregnant who is my father and Sev my mother"

Draco- I chuckle "our lifes a crazy"

Hadrian- "true"

Blaise- I walk over "is it okay Hadrian, if I take this gorgeous prince away from you"

Hadrian- I nod "yeah sure, glad you finally telling everyone"

Blaise- "same here, I am glad to show and tell people, that Draco's not single and is mine"

Draco- I smirk putting my arms around his waist "ooh I like your possessive side, please tell and show me more"

Hadrian- "get a room you two"

Draco- "we do have one but unfortunately it's shared by other"

Hadrian- "that's where spells come in dumb arse" I chuckle getting up and walking away

----

C.W.