Chapter 9

Lucifer- "you know Dumbledore's going to try something?"

Hadrian- I chuckle "oh I know he is but he will have something up our sleeves something amazing plus no matter what he tries we will always win"

Lucifer- "I know"

Draco- I knock on the compartment door, opening it up carefully "hello, I was wondering if I could speak to you both"

Hadrian- I smile "sure come in"

Draco- I nod walking in but daren't sit down "I haven't been able to ask you yet because for the past few weeks I couldn't find you both unless you where going to bed. Well what I want to ask is will both of you come to the Malfoy Manor for the Summer, that's if you want though, I don't mind"

Hadrian- "sure" I look at Lucifer "what do you think Lo"

Lucifer- "I think it's a great idea"

Draco- "alright then, I will leave you too it meet you when the trains finished"

----

Hadrian- we both got off wearing our fully black suits and styled black hair walking over to where Draco was meeting.

Lucifer and Hadrian- "hello Draco"

Draco- I chuckle "you are both so creepy sometimes especially talking at the same times like the Weasley Twins"

Lucifer and Hadrian- we look at each other before looking back at the platinum haird boy "we don't know what you mean"

Draco- I shake my head "well come on, I will introduce you to my parents" I show them to my parents "Mother, Father"

Narcissia- I walk over pulling him into a hug "Oh Dragon I have missed you so much, the manor feels empty without you and your little first"

Draco- "well remember I told you about Hadrian and Loki, well they said yes meet Hadrian the smaller one and the taller on Loki"

Hadrian- I pout "I'm not small"

Lucifer- "oh you are brother like a cute kitten"

Hadrian- I hit him in the arm "meanie"

Narcissia- "oh but you are cute dear" I walk over pulling him into a hug before hugging the other one before stepping back "I'm Narcissia called me Cissia for short and this is my husband, Draco Father Lucius"

Lucifer- "ahh another name for the devil"

Lucius- I nod "yes how do you know"

Lucifer- "well I know my knowledge"

Draco- "should of been in Ravenclaw the both of you"

Hadrian- "hey I might be a Potter and Loki here a Prevelle but we quite like the snake pitch thank you but then again Lucy here does look good in blue"

Lucifer- "and you in green brother matches your eyes"

Hadrian- I blush "why thank you"

Narcissia- "well it's great that you are capable to come, do your family know"

Hadrian- "my family are dead and I live with Loki, so it will be fine"

Lucifer- "yeah everything will be okay, when Draco here asked and we said yes we sent a letter off, they will understand and be very glad I found another friend"

Lucius- "well grab onto my arms I will apprate us back to the manor"

----

C.W.