Chapter 41

Hadrian- "make sure you are okay and please get severus in time" I say starting to panic

Draco- I smile softly "Hadrian stop worrying, I am going to definitely getting him"

Hadrian- "good luck"

Draco- "normally people say break a leg"

Hadrian- I raided my left eyebrow "why would someone want you to break your legs"

Draco- I chuckle shaking my head "it's just a saying Hadrian I will explain it to you afterwards" I then hear the shot gun go off. I dive right in swimming straight down, I look around seeing some black hair behind a large rock. I move forward finding them tied down. I pull on the rope but it didn't give, I went down to the bottom on the rope pulling on it. I sigh when it give, swimming back up to the top seeing one of the contestants had gone in, I helped Severus up before climbing out "why haven't you gone in"

Fleur- "Thalassophobia, please can you help me to get my sister"

Draco- I nod diving back down still got time left, I find them again only two was left cho and a young girl which I found straight away. I grab her before swimming off but something grabbed my foot when the air bubble around my head popped, I kicked it repeatedly feeling like I can't breath anymore. After a few more tires I get free and swimming back up luckily in time. I practly jump onto the ground coughing and not being able to breath properly, then everything when black.

----

Draco- I wake up in the hospital wing sighing in relief that I was still alive

Hadrian- I jump onto the bed hugging him "I am glad your alive but I am so sorry, if I would of know any of this would happen then I wouldn't of allowed any of you or you Draco to do it"

Draco- I smile "it's alright Hadrian, I'm alive aren't I am not hurt or anything and you doing the task was definitely a no go"

Blaise- I smile leaning down kissing him "but we are all glad that you are okay and now awake"

Draco- "how long was I asleep for"

Blaise- "three days"

Draco- I groan head hitting the pillow hearing the chuckles of joy and happiness around me

----

C.W.