Chapter 3

Harry- I feel the tears poor down my face as memories wash over me

Flash back

Jack- "Harry, I am sorry but we can't do this anymore all the sneaking around because of your family especially your cousin finding out about us"

Harry- "but I love you and I thought you loved me back?"

Jack- "I do my love but I can't do this anymore"

Harry- "then I guess you don't truly love me the way you say or the way I thought you did then" I turn walking away

Jack- "Harry wait"

Harry- I stop turning "yeah Jack my prince of hearts"

Jack- "Harry my king of heart, I am truly sorry for this"

Harry- I shake my head "no it's fine, just so you know I love you"

Jack- I smile softly "and I you"

End of Flashback

Lucifer- I walk over kneeling "are you okay Harry"

Harry- I sniff "no"

Lucifer- "what's is it little one"

Harry- "I know I just turned eleven and all but I was in love with someone but we split up because we were sneaking around him because he was sixteen and I eight but I truly loved him he said he did love me back but I don't know he was my prince of heart and I his king of hearts"

Lucifer- "well people would genuinely say your to young to love but so was I when I first fell in love I was twelve when my father made me the supposed devil because I didn't agree with his plans so I went down to earth as a snake to see his plans, her name was Eve she was my first love she was a year older than me I persuaded to get the apple from the tree and she did it straight away without a thought yeah she did bad but she gladly went to heaven instead of my hell"

Harry- "you don't mean Eve as in Adam and Eve that's written in the Bible"

Lucifer- I smile with dreamy eyes "oh the one, she was a wild thing, she never wanted to be married to Adam he was a right jerk saying women had to do this and that while he the stupid idiot sat back doing nothing, I took her off her feet give her the joy and freedom that she deserved"

Harry- "found like the adventurous gal"

Lucifer- I smirk "oh she was" I said wiggling my eyebrows

Harry- "Ewww Lucy seriously my poor innocent ears"

Lucifer- "oh come on I know you lost your virginity to that boy and a very young age at the which is against the law by the way I bet he was like that to all the boy your age"

Harry- I blush "he was, I knew he was cheating on with others but I never said anything I just didn't want to be alone anymore"

Lucifer- "tell yeah what why don't we pay him a visit and maybe you can show who the king of hearts really is if yeah get what I mean" doing the heart ripping out motion

Harry- I smirk "yeah why don't we"

----

Harry- I hear voices down the alley way, know Jack was done there straight away. I look down the alley way seeing an twenty-one year old Jack chatting up a young boy around eight or nine years old "always thought you would never change always was a pedo after all going after and fucking kids under ten"

Jack- I jump back seeing Harry in a fully black suit and short styled black hair seeing the boy that I was chatting up run away "Harry what are you doing here you should be with your family?"

Harry- I smirk "didn't you heard, the house was set on fire but turns out it was the first that killed them but their hearts where ripped out"

Jack- I look at him with fear "Harry come on, love what you going to do people will know it's you and you will go to jail"

Harry- "nah they wouldn't after all I was always a freak" I lift my hands up watching more fear go over his face as he floats of the floor

Jack- "come on Harry please, don't you know I love you, you can't kill someone you love"

Harry- "actually don't you know there is a high score of people who kill there lovers you know and they truly loved them as well but they either found out they where cheating gone them or they where going to break up with the person but the person is so crazy in love with them they will just kill to take them away from them cheating on them against or ever breaking up with them, people can be so insane"

Jack- "Harry please love please don't do this"

Harry- "oh but I will" I walk over quickly ripping out his heart

Lucifer- "how do you feel little one"

Harry- I turn "I dunno, I guess free plus I save people ten and under from a pedo, so pretty great really I feel like a form of hero"

Lucifer- "that's because you are love, remember the whole time about Voldemort"

Harry- I smile with dreamy eyes "oh I can't wait to meet him"

Lucifer- I chuckle "I bet yeah can't, come on put the heart in the jar with his name and we better go oh leave a note saying about another pedo off the street for yeah like you did with your abusive aunt, uncle and cousin about what they did to there nephew aka you"

Harry- I smirk "oh I will"

----

C.W.