Chapter 29

Hadrian- I walk down with Lucifer, I know of the door smiling when Remus answers but something jumps onto of me forcing me into a panic attack and breakdown.

Lucifer- I push the dog away lifting Harry up grabbing his arm trying to stop him from hurting himself "can we please come in I need to calm him down"

Remus- I nod glaring at the grimm who is Sirius, Hadrian was just getting used to us and Sirius might of ruined it.

Lucifer- I walk in sitting on the floor holding Harry's arms noticing him start shaking, I support his head letting go of his body know it can cause harm to them more when someone holding them in place.

Sirius-  I shift back into human form "what's wrong with him"

Remus- "Sirius by jumping onto him it caused him to have a autistic breakdown and a extreme panic attack sending him into Epileptic fit"

Lucifer- "come on Hadrian, you can do it" I said as it started slowing down, once it was finished I picked him up hugging him as he starts crying. I get up boucing him "shhh Hadrian everything is okay, little one"

Hadrian- "I okay now"

Lucifer- I smile sitting down on the couch, looking at the others "Hadrian wanted to see you both to get to know you both properly"

Remus- I nod smiling and sitting down

Sirius- I sit down blush of embarrassment on my face "I'm sorry about before"

Hadrian- I turn my head looking "it's alright, you excited puppy"

Remus- "would you both next summer like to come to Grimmauld Place with us?"

Lucifer- I smile "sure why not"

----

Arthur- I sigh hearing the front door open, I pull my wand put knocking her out dragging her and tied her up to the chair. I wake her up "do you know, I know about everything you know, about everything you have been doing to be about how I know Dumbledore's children are Ron and was Ginny, I even bloody know about two of my children being killed before they were born, even know about you hurting all of my children even percy more than other and not touching Ron or Ginny, so tell me bitch, what are your last words"

Molly- "I did it all and I will fucking do it all again you weak coward of a man"

Arthur- I grab her head banging it hard on the table cutting her head open "now tell me who they fucking weak coward is, you are you had someone to do you dirty work instead of doing it yourself, awww your crying, such a cry a baby such a bitch" I point my wand at her "I guess sleep time forever for you" I send a killing curse which make her die slowly in pain, I made it myself. I make sure my magic isn't anywhere around her make sure it to look I didn't do it. I untie and drag her body to the fire place magic sure to take away my finger prints the magic again.

Percy- I see it all, I rush in running over to him when he got up and turned. I jumped into his arms, my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist kissing "that was so fucking hot"

Arthur- "we need to get out of here, we will be leaving I'm flooing the twins, Charlie and Bill, were leaving"

Percy- "are we going to the darkside"

Arthur- I smirk "we are"

----

C.W.