2

taehyung entered the building, feeling nervous as he fiddles with his finger.

he got some papers in his arms, caging it in his chest as he looked around.

he can't help but to stare the inside of the building with aw, sparkling eyes staring at the paintings hung on the wall.

he reached the receptionist, asking if where is the room for interviews. the girl told him where, taehyung not forgetting to say thank you.

when he reached the room, he fixed his self first, tucking a strand of his curly hair behind his ear and stretching his clothes before taking a deep breath.

he slowly walked in the room, a girl busy looking at some files is the first thing he saw.

the girl eventually noticed taehyung's presence, looking up before giving the boy a smile.

"good morning. welcome to artistic colors and paintings corporation! i am seulgi. you may take a sit" the girl, named seulgi said, gesturing at the chair infront of her table.

"good morning!" taehyung replied happily, taking a sit on the chair.

"so mister kim. i saw the paintings that you sent me and i am amazed by your painting skills" seulgi started, looking at taehyung's files.

"o-oh thank you!" taehyung shyly said, smiling.

"do you paint everyday?" seulgi asked, now paying attention to the boy infront of him.

"yes i do. it's my hobby but when i get really busy, i sometimes forget to paint" taehyung explained, sheepishly smiling.

"why did you decide to apply here?" seulgi asked again, leaning back on her chair.

"i decided to apply here because i want to share my artistic skills to your company and i want to learn more and improve myself in painting" taehyung said with his boxy grin.

"that's nice to hear mister kim. i hope you'll get this job. please sit outside for a while and then we'll be telling you later if you got the job" seulgi said, smiling and taehyung nodded, muttering a small 'thank you' before bowing and leaving the office.

-

"papa? can you play with me?" minji asked, pouting as she held up her barbie dolls to jimin who is again, sitting infront of his laptop.

"i can't baby. i need to finish this. maybe later okay?" jimin replied, not even sparing a glance on the kid who slowly brought her hand down, lowering her head.

"o-okay papa" minji muttered, sadness in her voice visible.

jimin then turned his head at his daughter who slowly walked away from him. he can see how minji's shoulders are shaking.

shit, she's crying. no.

jimin sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as he closed his eyes, opening his eyes after a few seconds as he stared at his laptop before removing his glasses and standing up, following his daughter.

"hey angel" jimin muttered, crouching down infront of minji as soon as he caught her.

"stop crying okay? we'll play now. papa is sorry for not giving you attention" jimin sincerely said, wiping the tears from his daughter's cheeks.

"r-really?" minji asked, sparkling eyes looking at jimin.

"yes angel. what do you want to play huh? barbie?" jimin asked, carrying his daughter as they both sat down on the couch.

"y-yeah! the others are waiting for us. we're having some party!" minji excitedly said, bouncing on jimin.

"okay okay. let's go to your room" jimin said before standing up and walking to his daughter's room.

once they got in, jimin can't help but to smile when he saw the other barbie dolls on the floor, perfectly arranged like they are having a party.

"you did this angel?" jimin asked, closing the door behind him.

"yes! did i do good papa?" minji asked, smiling.

"of course sweetie. you always do good. let's start now yeah?" jimin praised, giving a kiss on minji's forehead before taking a sit on the floor, letting minji do the work.

on the middle of their barbie session, jimin's phone suddenly rang making the two startle.

"sorry baby" jimin said, chuckling at minji who jumped when his phone rang before grabbing his phone and swiping the receive button, not even bothering on checking the caller ID.

"hello?"

("yah! jimin! when will you go back here?! it's already been one week since you entered the company!)

"hyung. i'll come back as soon as i find someone to babysit minji. i promise"

("no! you need to go back tomorrow! i can handle all of these but our other business partners are looking for you! they need you jimin, not me! so you better look now for someone to babysit your daughter or you can just leave her to your mo-")

"no! i am not leaving my daughter to my mom! i'm gonna look for someone now hyung, don't worry. i'll come back soon!"

jimin sighed after the call ended, leaning back on minji's bed since he is sitted on the floor.

"are you okay papa?" minji asked, approaching jimin as she cupped his face with her little hands.

"yes angel. just a little bit stressed" jimin replied, smiling as he peppered some kisses on his daughter's face, minji giggling.

"then i'll give you a minji hug!" minji shouted before opening her arms wide, embracing jimin.

jimin can't help but to smile, thankful to have his daughter to relieve his stress.

he hugged her tight, pressing a soft and long kiss on her forehead.

____________________
ayo i'm back!!! sorry for not updating for so long!!! 😔 exams just finished and we still have a last quarter before the school ends but unfortunately, our classes are suspened because of the virus so i hope you all take care of your self and don't forget to wash your hands!!!

anyways, i hope you like this update!!! more updates coming soon!!! ❤️