56

"i missed your office daddy!" minji happily said when they got in jimin's office, the girl running around when jimin brought her down.

jimin smiled at his daughter, watching the girl run to his chair, struggling but she successfully got up.

he then turned to the younger beside him, the curly haired boy roaming his eyes around jimin's office with amazement.

"remember when you use to bring us here jimin?" hyeji suddenly interrupted, slowly walking around the office with her arms across her chest.

taehyung then felt uneasy on hearing that, remembering all the things he heard a while ago as he slowly looked down.

jimin noticed this, remembering that he needs to ask something to taehyung so he turned taehyung to face him, holding his hands.

"hey, what's wrong?" jimin asked, watching how taehyung isn't looking at him.

"i told you it's nothing" taehyung replied, lifting his head up to look at jimin and smiling a little bit.

"i know there's something wrong taehyung. you can tell me" jimin softly said, caressing taehyung's hands with his thumb.

taehyung didn't reply, looking at their hands and trying to stay happy since he doesn't want to worry jimin.

"is it about my employees talking about me and hyeji?" jimin asked again making taehyung to look up to see the older looking worried.

taehyung decided to tell the truth since he thinks that honesty is important in a relationship.

the curly haired boy slowly nodded, feeling more guilty for making jimin worry with a non-sense reason, looking down.

he then felt some fingers under his chin, lifting his head up to meet jimin's eyes again.

"don't mind what they are saying okay? they don't know yet what happened to me and hyeji so they think we are still together" jimin explained, trying to comfort the younger.

taehyung just nodded, doesn't know why he is feeling like that.

"always remember that i love you" jimin whispered before kissing taehyung's forehead, the younger closing his eyes.

jimin then pulled away, smiling when he saw the younger blushing before wrapping his arms around him.

taehyung also hugged back, wrapping his arms around jimin's neck and hiding his face in the crook of jimin's neck before smiling.

jimin is right. i have nothing to worry about.

hyeji just rolled her eyes, looking away while minji is smiling at the two, clapping.

"do you want me to tour you around the company for a while? to cheer you up a little bit?" jimin asked, kissing the temple of taehyung.

taehyung was about to say yes but yoongi entered jimin's office, surprised to see taehyung.

"oh taehyung! you're here" yoongi happily said, waving his hand at taehyung who waved back.

"you have a meeting with mister byun now jimin" yoongi said to jimin who furrowed his eyebrows.

"him again? i thought he hates me?" jimin asked confusedly while taehyung just listened to them, worried.

"well he told me he wants to talk to you" yoongi explained.

jimin just sighed before looking at taehyung with a sad smile.

"it's okay. i'll just go by myself" taehyung replied, smiling to reassure jimin.

"no. i'll be calling jungkook" jimin seriously said before telling yoongi to call jungkook.

once the younger got in the office, he got excited to see taehyung.

"taehyung! you're here!" jungkook happily said, hugging taehyung who giggled, hugging the younger back.

"stop hugging him" jimin said, pulling taehyung with furrowed eyebrows.

"you're always jealous hyung. why did you call me anyway?" jungkook asked.

"tour taehyung around the company for a while. i need to attend a meeting" jimin said and jungkook nodded.

"i wanna come too daddy!" minji interrupted, running towards the boys.

"okay angel. you and mommy taetae enjoy okay? i love you" jimin said and the girl nodded before asking taehyung to carry her, jimin kissing the two on their cheeks.

"how about me?" another voice interrupted and all of them turn their heads to see hyeji smirking.

"i don't care. let's go hyung" jimin said, walking ahead and the grey haired man following him.

"let's go now queen taehyung and princess minji" jungkook said, bowing making the two giggle before they walked out of the office with jungkook following behind.

hyeji just rolled her eyes again, smirking when all of them are gone.

my plan is going well

____________________
here's an early update but i'll update again later! hope u like it 🥺👉🏻👈🏻❤️