35

taehyung was shocked when he felt jimin's lips on his, slowly closing his eyes and kissing back.

he then wrapped his arms around jimin's neck while jimin snaked his arms around his waist.

after a few more seconds of kissing, they slowly pulled away, panting softly.

jimin stared at taehyung who still has his eyes closed, his eyelashes resting on his cheekbones as he pants.

cute

taehyung fluttered his eyes open, looking up to see jimin looking at him.

he quickly turned red after realizing what happened, quickly pulling away to wash his soapy hands, running to his room.

jimin watched the younger, also realizing what happened when taehyung got in his room.

he shaked his head, smiling and deciding to clean their mess.

meanwhile, taehyung is leaning on his door, his hand on his mouth as he remembered the kiss they shared.

oh my god

taehyung thought to himself, cupping his own cheeks before whining.

j-jimin and i k-kissed

please tell me this is a dream

taehyung pinched himself, muttering an 'ow' when he was hurt.

this is real!

-

the next morning, taehyung woke up with the sun seeping through his curtains.

he slowly sat up, yawning and stretching his arms before standing up and heading to his door.

he then remembered what happened last night, getting nervous to get out.

"inhale...exhale" taehyung said, breathing in and out before slowly twisting the door knob, pulling it.

he sighed in relief when jimin isn't there yet, walking towards the kitchen to cook breakfast.

while he is cooking, small footsteps can be heard, turning his head to see minji sleepily walking to him.

"goodmorning taetae" minji said, rubbing her eyes.

"goodmorning baby. did you have a good sleep?" taehyung asked, turning off the stove before carrying minji.

"yeah. what are you cooking?" minji asked, looking at the pan.

"omelet" taehyung replied as he tried to put the omelet on the plate with one hand.

just in time, jimin also walked out of his room, still sleepy as he walked towards the two, kissing minji on her cheek.

"goodmorning angel" jimin greeted before turning to taehyung, also kissing him on the cheek.

"goodmorning" jimin mumbled and heading to the bathroom to wash his face.

taehyung turned red, realizing that minji saw how jimin kissed him.

"ooh~ you were also kissed by daddy" minji said, smiling at taehyung.

taehyung didn't dare to speak at all since he doesn't have any reason anymore because minji saw it with her own two eyes.

"let's eat" jimin said when he got out, taehyung nodding before putting minji on her high chair, sitting down beside her.

jimin sat across from him, starting to put food on his and minji's plate.

when taehyung was about to grab the bowl of food from jimin, the older pulled it away, instead he put some food on taehyung's plate.

"t-thank you" taehyung shyly said, grabbing his spoon and fork.

jimin just smiled, also starting to eat while minji just watched them with a smile.

while they are eating, taehyung can feel jimin's gaze on him, slowly looking up to see jimin watching him eat with a smile on his face.

he quickly looked down, continuing on his food and jimin shaked his head, chuckling silently.

in the afternoon, taehyung was busy watching a movie while minji is in her room, taking a nap.

he was surprised to feel a presence beside him only to see jimin sitting down on the couch, putting his laptop on his lap.

he curiously took a peek to see what he is working on just to see numbers and graphs so he just shrugged and looked away, focusing back on his movie.

he thought that jimin is getting disturbed so he turned off the tv and stood up only to be pulled by jimin, landing back on the couch beside the older.

"stay" jimin said, still focusing on his laptop.

"you can watch" jimin said when he noticed taehyung who isn't moving.

"o-oh okay. thanks" taehyung replied and turning on the tv again, lessening the volume because he thinks he is still disturbing jimin.

in the middle of the movie, taehyung fell asleep, a pillow in his arms, his head layed on the head of the couch and his lips parted.

jimin decided to take a little break from what he is typing, stretching his arms and removing his glasses before turning his head on the sleeping boy beside him.

he chuckled, ruffling taehyung's hair before moving his head closer, watching the younger.

he again traced every part of taehyung's face with his eyes, putting his index finger on his face and caressing it.

jimin's eyes then landed on his lips, remembering what happened last night.

damn, what is happening to me?

____________________
so imma go watch run bts. i'll be enjoying reading ur comments when it notifies me so hope u like it! ❤️