62

"daddy! mommy taetae! let's go to the park!" minji shouted, running inside jimin's room and getting up on the bed.

she started bouncing on jimin who is cuddling taehyung, the two slowly stirring awake.

"goodmorning daddy! goodmorning mommy taetae!" minji greeted, crawling closer to the two and leaning down to kiss the two on their cheeks.

jimin smiled at this, wrapping his other arm around minji before pulling her down until the girl landed between him and taehyung.

jimin then started to press some kisses on minji, taehyung following and the girl just giggled.

"you want to go to the park?" jimin asked after a few minutes of kissing minji, the girl nodding with a smile.

"okay angel. go prepare your clothes now" jimin said and minji quickly followed instructions, going down from the bed with the help of jimin, dashing out of the room.

once minji is gone, jimin turned to taehyung who is looking up at him with his puppy eyes.

"goodmorning. why are you looking at me like that?" jimin asked, leaning down to kiss taehyung's lips.

the younger quickly blushed, hiding under the covers until his eyes can only be seen.

"baby stop being cute" jimin said, booping taehyung's nose that is under the covers.

jimin was about to kiss him again when taehyung quickly stopped him.

"we are going to the park and you haven't brush your teeth" taehyung said, his two hands pushing jimin's chest and chuckling when jimin groaned.

"one more hehe" jimin said, pecking taehyung's lips again before running to the bathroom.

taehyung rolled his eyes, smiling before standing up to help minji.

-

"minji!" a voice shouted when they got to the park, minji quickly running when jimin brought her down.

"jihye! i missed you!" minji shouted back, hugging the little girl who called her a while ago.

jimin smiled at this before turning around to help taehyung who is getting out of the passenger's seat, yeontan in his arms.

"thank you" taehyung mumbled as jimin interlaced their fingers together, the older locking his car before pulling taehyung with him as they walk along the grass.

"do you want to sit there again?" jimin asked, turning to taehyung and smirking while pointing at the tree.

taehyung quickly blushed, remembering what happened last time they went here.

"come on baby. let's watch the kids while sitting there" jimin said before pulling taehyung again.

"wait for me here. don't sit yet. i'm just going to get something" jimin said, letting go before running back to his car.

jimin then came back with a jacket that he left in his car, jogging back to taehyung.

"i'm not wearing my suit today so i don't have my coat to sit on. good thing i have a jacket in the car" jimin explained, putting the jacket on the grass.

"you may sit down now my princess" jimin said making taehyung giggle.

"thank you my prince" taehyung replied before sitting down.

jimin then sat down beside him, wrapping his arm around taehyung's waist as the two watch the kids play.

"i remember when we came here and you were so shy that time" jimin mumbled, earning a smack and a glare from taehyung.

"it's because you were so cold and i'm scared to say something" taehyung reasoned out and jimin just chuckled, ruffling taehyung's hair.

"i didn't expect you to fall inlove with me tho" taehyung suddenly blurted out, playing with jimin's fingers with his free hand.

"i didn't expect too but i'm happy and thankful that i fell inlove with you" jimin muttered, smiling and kissing taehyung's head.

the two was then startled when yeontan jumped out of taehyung's arms, running around the park.

"tannie!" taehyung shouted, standing up and running after his dog.

"taehyung! be careful!" jimin also shouted, staying where he is since he needs to check on minji.

meanwhile, taehyung ran fast, following his dog until a person stopped the dog.

taehyung panted when he reached yeontan, his hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath before looking up to thank the person.

when he stood up, he was surprised to see a familiar face, the person petting yeontan's fur with a smile.

"lisa!"

____________________
starting from now on, i'll publish the two updates at the same time! hope u like it! ❤️