59

"b-baekhyun?"

"well well well...what do we have here?" baekhyun said, looking down at taehyung.

the curly haired boy furrowed his eyebrows, about to walk away but he quickly yelped when someone pulled him.

"you're not going anywhere. you left me last time" baekhyun said, gripping taehyung's wrist tighter.

"let me go!" taehyung shouted, trying to pull his hand away.

"who's this? your baby sister?" baekhyun asked, about to touch minji but the curly haired boy turned to his side so that baekhyun can't reach her.

"don't touch her!" taehyung shouted, still trying to pull his hand away.

"being a brat again. i just want to talk" baekhyun said, pouting.

"i don't even know you!" taehyung said making baekhyun frown.

"oh come on. let's talk so we can get to know each other" baekhyun suggested, smiling and taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"just let go of me! talk to someone else!" taehyung shouted again, using all of his strength to pull his hand.

"shut up will you. we're just going to talk" baekhyun annoyingly said, opening the door of the meeting room.

"we're not going in there! i have a kid here!" taehyung said but baekhyun quickly grabbed minji, putting her on the ground before pulling taehyung in the room.

"mommy taetae!" minji shouted, about to run to taehyung but baekhyun blocked her.

"shh. me and your mommy taetae are just gonna talk" baekhyun said, putting his finger infront of his mouth before closing the door.

when the door closed, minji walked closer, banging it.

"let mommy taetae go!" minji shouted.

when nothing is happening, minji decided to run, following the path.

meanwhile, jimin wiped his tears with his hand, walking faster and wanting to just hug his two babies.

he brushed his hair to the back, walking through where his pictures are and stopping infront of their family picture.

the maintenance are already there, starting to remove the picture as jimin just stared at it.

"is there a problem sir?" one of the maintenance asked, looking at jimin.

"no. just continue" jimin replied, looking at it one last time before walking away.

as he was walking, he can hear someone running and shouting 'help!', walking even faster just to see his daughter.

"angel?!" jimin called out, running to minji.

"daddy!" minji called back, opening her arms as jimin hugged her, crouching down.

"angel?! are you okay?! why are you asking for help?! where's mommy taetae?!" jimin continuously asked, pulling away to look at his daughter, tucking her hair behind her ears.

"someone pulled mommy taetae in the meeting room" minji explained, panting.

"what?!" jimin exclaimed before standing up, carrying minji.

jimin then started to run with minji in his arms.

as he was running, he met yoongi who is walking towards them.

yoongi was about to greet them but he was surprised when jimin gave him minji.

"hold her for a while hyung. i'll see you later at my office angel" jimin said in a rush as yoongi just nodded, carrying minji.

"save mommy taetae daddy!" minji shouted making the grey haired man confused.

jimin ran faster, panting when he reached the meeting room.

he quickly opened the door just to see taehyung cornered by baekhyun, the curly haired boy trying to push the man away.

"don't touch him you fucker!" jimin shouted, pulling baekhyun by his collar and punching him.

"let's go" jimin said, pulling taehyung by the wrist as they started to run away, leaving baekhyun who is groaning on the floor.

jimin and taehyung ran to jimin's office, panting when they got in.

"mommy taetae! daddy!" minji said, quickly running to the two and hugging their legs.

taehyung sat down on the floor, hugging minji.

"are you okay baby?" taehyung worriedly asked despite of being tired from running.

"i'm fine mommy. how about you?" minji asked, cupping taehyung cheeks.

"i'm fine baby" taehyung replied, smiling making the kid smile too.

jimin then helped taehyung to stand up, gently pulling him up before hugging him.

"thank god you're okay" jimin mumbled, kissing taehyung's temple and hugging him tighter.

taehyung decided to hug back, wrapping his arms around jimin's neck as he inhaled jimin's scent on his neck.

"are you okay? what did he do to
you?" jimin worriedly asked, slightly pulling away to check taehyung, cupping his face and checking every part of it.

"i'm fine jimin. he just pulled me in there and he trapped me. good thing you came" taehyung replied, smiling.

"i saw minji running and she was asking for help" jimin explained and taehyung looked down at the little girl who is looking up at them with a smile.

"my baby was so brave" taehyung said, ruffling minji's hair and the girl just giggled.

"and my boyfriend is my hero" taehyung said, turning back to jimin who smiled, blushing when he felt the older's lips on him.

"not infront of the kid" yoongi interrupted, pulling minji and carrying her, bringing her to jimin's glass window to stare at the view.

the two just chuckled at this, looking at each other again as jimin wrapped his arms around taehyung's waist, the younger wrapping his arms around jimin's neck again.

"i love you" taehyung said, pecking jimin's lips.

"i love you too"

____________________
here's another one! hope u like it ❤️