11

"is babysitting your first option as a job?" jimin asked making taehyung to look away with a frown.

"i guess it's not" jimin mumbled when he saw taehyung's expression.

"i applied to be an artist in a company but they rejected me" taehyung said, smiling sadly.

"they told me i am not good enough" taehyung continued, still looking at the grass.

jimin didn't say anything after that since the two of them are not close yet and he thinks it's a sensitive topic for taehyung.

"daddy! taetae! look what i found!" minji happily shouted, running towards them with a jar in her hands.

"i caught a butterfly!" minji shouted when she reached the two, showing the jar with a butterfly in it.

"nice job angel" jimin praised, putting her in his lap as he kissed minji's head.

"what are you and taetae doing here?" minji asked, looking up.

"we just talked for a while" jimin replied.

"ooh! i wanna join!" minji said making jimin to chuckle.

"it's an adult talk baby. kids shouldn't listen" jimin explained making minji pout.

"i want a cotton candy daddy!" minji said when she saw a cotton candy stand.

"okay okay. i'll buy you. let's go" jimin said, standing up before being pulled by minji.

taehyung just watched the two of them, smiling.

he was startled when he felt his phone ringing, quickly pulling it out to see his mom calling.

"mom?"

("tae, baby. my flight is tomorrow night. where are you?")

"oh really? i'm at the park right now. spending time with the kid"

("that's nice but please go back home as soon as possible. i want to see my son before i go")

"i will mom. i also want to see you before you go"

("okay honey. take care okay? see you soon! bye! i love you!")

"bye mom. i love you too"

taehyung sighed when the call ended, getting more sad when he realized that his mom is already leaving him.

suddenly, a cotton candy was infront of him making him surprise.

he then looked up to see jimin with minji in his arms.

"cheer up" jimin said, handing taehyung the cotton candy.

taehyung just smiled, slowly grabbing it as he started to bite into it.

after eating the cotton candy, jimin decided that it's time to go home and they will just continue their bonding in his house.

jimin started to walk ahead with minji in his arms while taehyung stood up, grabbing jimin's coat before following them, not noticing the bike going towards him.

"watch out!" the boy on the bike said making taehyung to turn his head and widen his eyes.

unfortunately, the two fell down, taehyung earning a wound on his knee.

"ow" taehyung whined.

"oh my gosh. i'm so sorry. i didn't notice you" the boy said, helping taehyung to stand up.

"i-it's okay" taehyung replied, trying to stand properly.

"daddy! taetae is hurt!" minji said, pointing behind jimin making him to turn around.

"hey. what happened?" jimin asked when he approached the two.

"sir, i am so sorry for hurting your husband! i didn't mean to. it was an accident" the boy apologized, bowing.

taehyung turned red when he heard what the boy said while minji is giggling.

"no. it's fine. i'll take care of him" jimin said and the boy nodded, apologizing to taehyung again before getting his bike and cycling away.

"can you walk?" jimin asked, holding taehyung's hand with his free hand.

"i-i guess" taehyung replied, starting to walk but he quickly muttered an 'ow', limping.

"wait for me" jimin said, walking to his car to put minji there.

taehyung waited, still whining from pain.

jimin then came back, turning his back to taehyung and lowering himself making taehyung confused.

"w-what are you doing?" taehyung asked shyly.

"hop on" jimin said.

taehyung doesn't know what to do but he thinks jimin is getting annoyed so he slowly wrapped his arms around jimin's neck and his legs around his waist.

jimin then stood up, fixing taehyung on his back before starting to walk.

taehyung just lowered his head, hiding his face because he's getting embarassed for everything that is happening.

when they got in the car, jimin gently placed taehyung on the passenger side before going to the driver's seat to see minji smiling.

"what are you smiling at angel?" jimin asked.

"nothing. let's go home. we still need to treat taetae's wounds" minji said, crawling on taehyung's lap slowly since she doesn't want to hurt taehyung more.

taehyung just looked at the window, hiding his red cheeks.

____________________
another hehe. hope u like it! ❤️