14

the two then stared at each other, chest to chest as taehyung's hands is on jimin's shoulders while jimin's arm is wrapped around taehyung's waist.

"ooh~ i'm gonna go get the dog~" minji sang, giggling before leaving the two in the living room, looking for yeontan in the kicthen.

"uhm- i'm s-so sorry s-sir" taehyung said, turning red as he quickly stood up, running in the kitchen to follow minji.

jimin then slowly stood up, fixed his hair with his hand before grabbing his laptop and keys.

minji and taehyung got back in the living room with yeontan in taehyung's arms, the curly haired boy has his head lowered, hiding his face behind yeontan because he is still blushing.

"thanks for coming and please don't let your dog ruin my house and don't let my daughter be harmed from that dog" jimin said and taehyung just nodded.

"baby, i'll go now okay? take care of yourself and enjoy. i love you" jimin said to minji, crouching down on her level before kissing her cheeks.

"bye daddy! take care and i love you too!" minji said, waving her hands.

"expect me to be back late" jimin said, one last time to taehyung as he stood up before leaving the house.

when jimin got out, minji looked up to see taehyung still hiding making her giggle.

"taetae? let's talk" minji said, sitting down on the couch.

taehyung then looked at her, sitting beside minji.

"your cheeks are red! are you okay?" minji teased, putting her hand over taehyung's forehead.

"i-i'm okay" taehyung replied.

"really? you almost fell down a while ago but good thing daddy quickly caught you!" minji said, looking at taehyung innocently.

"w-why are you looking at me like that?" taehyung stuttered out, pouting as he put yeontan on the ground.

"my dad is really good in catching things but i didn't know he is also good at catching people" minji said again and taehyung whined.

"minji! how do you know these things? you're like five!" taehyung whined making the little girl giggle.

"why? i'm just saying facts" minji said and taehyung just face-palmed, sighing as he squished minji's cheeks.

"you little!" taehyung said, still squishing minji's cheeks.

"yah! taetae it hurts" minji whined, pouting.

"i can't help it. you're too cute" taehyung said, smiling as he pats minji's head.

-

"goodevening mister park. i'm so glad that you attended this meeting. may i introduce to you my pers-" mr. byun, a ceo from another company, started to talk.

"i would be glad if we will not waste our time so let us start now" jimin interrupted, sitting down at the chair on the middle.

as the meeting started, mr. byun's personal assistant started to introduce what they will be talking tonight.

as they talked at the meeting, jimin gave comments that made mr. byun shut up.