68

some footsteps can be heard outside making taehyung scared and nervous since he can't see anything with the blindfold on his eyes.

he then heard the door open and close, some footsteps from here and there.

"oh. the little baby is awake" the voice said with his deep voice making taehyung shiver.

"w-who are you?" taehyung heard minji asked, getting more nervous on what the man is going to do to minji.

"i'm b" the man named b replied, caressing minji's hair.

"d-don't touch me!" minji shouted and taehyung felt anger bubbling up in his chest.

"but i want to. you're so beautiful" b said, roaming his hands all over minji.

"i-i said d-don't touch me! mommy taetae!" minji shouted again, trying to wiggle herself away from the man.

"don't touch her disgusting freak!" taehyung shouted making b look at him.

"oh. the pretty one is also awake" b said, standing up and slowly walking towards taehyung.

he then crouched down infront of him, cupping his cheek but the curly haired boy quickly turned his head.

"woah. being a brat again huh. sorry but you can't escape from me now" b said, smirking and taehyung was shocked to hear that familiar voice and same line.

"baekhyun?!" taehyung shouted out, not believing what is happening.

"you're too loud baby. you can shout that when i start making you feel good" baekhyun whispered and taehyung became nervous but he didn't show it, his eyebrows still furrowed.

"get away from me!" taehyung shouted, trying to kick baekhyun with his feet that is tied.

baekhyun laughed when taehyung failed at this, stopping taehyung by holding his feet, squishing his cheeks with his free hand.

"you can't do anything pretty boy. you will just sit here and take what i will give you" baekhyun whispered before pressing his lips on taehyung's.

taehyung didn't kiss back, trying to move his head back but baekhyun gripped him more.

baekhyun then started leaving kisses on taehyung's jaw and neck, leaving some hickeys.

"s-stop! please! get off me!" taehyung shouted as baekhyun continued to mark his neck.

"don't touch mommy taetae!" minji shouted but baekhyun ignored her, continuing on what he is doing.

"please stop it!" taehyung begged, already crying and sobbing as baekhyun hand's went to the hem of his shirt.

baekhyun then caressed taehyung's body under his shirt with his hands making the curly haired boy disgusted and scared.

the door then suddenly opened, taehyung hearing another footsteps.

"stop that already babe. do that to me later. we need to do the next move now since our visitor is already on his way here" a voice of a woman said making baekhyun stop.

taehyung sniffled, doesn't know what to do as he listened to the other footstep.

"you really marked him bad huh?" the woman said to baekhyun, crouching down and observing taehyung.

"i wonder what will your boyfriend say if he sees you like this, hickeys all over your neck" the woman continued, holding taehyung's face with one hand.

taehyung didn't bother to move, still shocked about what happened a while ago.

"we meet again stupid boy...or should i say...brother" the woman said and taehyung froze when he heard the familiar voice.

"h-hyeji?" taehyung spoke making hyeji smile.

"you're good at guessing my dear brother. i'm surprised about that and i was more surprised when i knew that you are my stepbrother" hyeji mumbled making taehyung scared again with the voice.

"you stole my husband and my daughter from me and now, you also want to steal dad from me? i think that's too much so i need you to repay" hyeji angrily said, squishing taehyung's cheeks tighter with her fingers and sharp nails, taehyung hissing at the pain.

"don't worry my dear brother. you don't have to do anything. i need you to just lay down there and take everything that we will be giving to you, understand?" hyeji said and taehyung just stayed still, not wanting to answer.

"i said, understand?!" hyeji shouted making taehyung scared, so he quickly nodded making hyeji smirk.

"good. babe! call the others and spend time with my brother. i'll just spend time with my beautiful daughter" hyeji said, walking to minji and carrying the little girl.

"no! bring me down! mommy taetae!" minji shouted, trying to get off hyeji's grip but the woman held her tightly, covering her mouth with a handkerchief with an odd smell, making the girl asleep.

hyeji walked out of the room and at the same time, three boys went in the room, approaching baekhyun.

taehyung got more scared, staying still and not bothering to move as he felt some hands on him.

please let us out!