36

"jingle bells! jingle bells! jingle all the way!" minji happily sang, running around the house, clapping.

it's already the 24th of december and the two boys are busy prepraing for christmas eve since they invited jimin's friends again.

jimin was busy preparing the foods while taehyung was busy decorating the house.

"taetae! i want to help!" minji said, walking towards taehyung who is busy fixing the christmas tree, standing on a chair.

"okay angel. why don't you hang the socks down there?" taehyung said and the girl nodded before looking for the socks and slowly putting it on the christmas tree.

while the three are busy, the doorbell suddenly rang making taehyung startle, losing his balance on the chair.

"i'll get it!" minji shouted, running towards the door to open it just to reveal jimin's friends.

"ah!" taehyung yelped, falling down but good thing, two strong arms caught him.

"i told you to be careful" jimin said, looking down at the curly haired boy.

"i-i was surprised" taehyung replied and they both started to stare at each other again.

jimin's eyes landed on taehyung's
lips again, wanting to kiss it again.

he started to lean closer, the younger also preparing himself.

"khm. you have visitors" a voice interrupted making the two turn their heads to see jungkook with minji in his arms, the other boys behind him.

"i-i'll just check the foods" taehyung said, going down from jimin's arms before rushing to the kitchen.

when taehyung was gone, the boys approached jimin with a smirk.

"did we come too early?" yoongi asked, smirking.

"how can you do that infront of your daughter?!" hoseok asked while jungkook covered minji's ears, the girl looking confused at jungkook.

"we're not doing anything hyung" jimin replied, putting his arms across his chest.

"then what was that about?" jin asked, smiling.

"he almost fell down so i caught him" jimin explained, shrugging.

"then you were about to kiss him" namjoon continued, smiling.

"well yeah but you ruined it" jimin muttered and the boys just laughed.

meanwhile, taehyung was in the kitchen, fanning his cheeks with his hands.

that was so embarassing!

jimin's friends saw us!

taehyung thought, walking back and forth.

"you okay there?" a voice asked and taehyung turned his head to see jungkook smirking.

"what are you doing here?" taehyung asked.

"how's the food?" jungkook asked, leaning on the wall and putting his arms across his chest, clearly teasing taehyung.

"they're fine" taehyung mumbled, looking away.

"so...how are you and jimin?" jungkook asked, earning a smack from taehyung.

"i'm fine and he's fine" taehyung replied, frowning.

"i know that you are fine and he is fine but i'm asking how are you? your relationship?" jungkook asked again and taehyung's cheeks went red.

"we don't have any relationship. why are you even asking me that?" taehyung asked back making the younger chuckle.

"because i can see the two of you getting more closer and with what happened a while ago, i don't think you can call that friends" jungkook explained and taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"taehyung?" a voice called out, approaching the two.

"hey jimin hyung" jungkook greeted, teasing taehyung who just looked away, huffing with his arms across his chest.

"hey jungkook. we're waiting for the both of you. let's go" jimin said.

"i'll go there now. you should also check the foods jimin hyung" jungkook said, winking at taehyung before walking out of the kitchen, leaving the two.

"so how's the food?" jimin asked taehyung who is avoiding his eyes.

"they're fine. we should go now to your friends" taehyung replied about to walk away when he was pulled by his arm, feeling a pair of lips on his.

"they ruined it a while ago so there" jimin said, smiling.

taehyung blushed more, not wanting to look at jimin's eyes.

the curly haired boy then felt fingers under his chin, lifting his head up to meet jimin's eyes staring directly at him.

"j-jimin i think we-"

taehyung was interrupted when he felt jimin's lips on his again, this time longer and all he could do is to just close his eyes, enjoying the thing he is feeling right now.

what are you doing to me park jimin?!

____________________
here u go!!! hope u like it!!! ❤️