65

jimin decided to cook for their dinner, asking for minji's help to cheer up his daughter.

jimin decided to cook taehyung's favorite, hoping that it would cheer taehyung up.

"daddy, will mommy taetae be okay?" minji worriedly asked, looking up at jimin as they wait for the food to be cooked.

"he will be okay angel. don't worry" jimin said, ruffling minji's hair and smiling.

when the food is done, jimin helped minji with her food before going to taehyung.

he knocked three times at their door, slowly opening it when taehyung isn't responding.

he was surprised to see a dark room, his eyes landing on taehyung who is sitting on the bed, staring at their family picture that he kept in his wallet.

"tae, love. it's time to eat" jimin whispered, crouching infront of taehyung so that the younger can look at him.

"o-oh okay. i'm sorry" taehyung mumbled, sniffing and wiping his nose.

"don't apologize. let's eat okay? i cooked you your favorite food" jimin said, caressing taehyung's cheek as the younger nodded, watching jimin who stood up with a soft smile.

the older then helped taehyung to stand up, wrapping his arm around taehyung's waist as he rubbed circles on his waist with his thumb to comfort the younger, walking out of the room.

"mommy taetae, are you okay?" minji worriedly asked when the two got in the table, jimin helping taehyung to sit down.

"i'm okay baby. eat many okay?" taehyung said, smiling a little before tucking minji's hair behind her ears, the girl nodding as she started to eat.

taehyung then looked at the food and he smiled more when it was really his favorite, looking at jimin.

"thank you" taehyung shyly replied, receiving a smile from jimin.

"you also eat many" jimin said and the younger just nodded.

"ah" jimin said, putting a spoon full of food infront of taehyung.

the younger followed instructions, opening his mouth and chewing the food jimin put.

after the dinner, jimin told taehyung to just rest and he will be the one to wash the dishes.

taehyung then decided to call his mom, opening his phone and looking for his mom in his contacts.

"m-mom?"

("taehyung, baby! i missed you! sorry for not calling you that much since mom is busy with work. how are you?")

"i-i'm fine"

("are you sure? you sound like you're tired. are you okay?")

"i-i saw dad a while ago w-with his new family"

("oh...did he see you?")

"y-yes. h-he said sorry to me"

("why are you crying taehyung baby?")

"e-everything came back when i s-saw him. t-the memories we made and the p-pain he left us" taehyung sobbed, letting the tears fall.

("shh. everything is going to be fine baby")

"w-when i saw his new family, i r-remembered how we use to go to the p-park too and h-how he p-pushes me when i play on the swing" taehyung continued, wiping his tears but more are falling down.

("stop crying now tae baby. you're making mommy cry too. i promise we'll spend time together when i get home okay? mommy needs to work now. i love you baby. take care and call mommy if you need anything okay? mwah!")

"b-bye mom. t-take care too. i l-love you"

when the call ended, taehyung put his phone down, quickly wiping his tears so that jimin won't notice.

but he didn't notice that jimin is already in the room when he is talking to his mom, listening to everything he said.

jimin felt hurt, slowly walking to taehyung and sitting beside him, surprising the younger.

"o-oh hey. i didn't see you" taehyung said, smiling like nothing happened.

jimin then opened his arms, slowly wrapping it around taehyung making the younger confused.

"w-wha-"

"let it all out" jimin mumbled, putting taehyung's head on his chest.

taehyung then gripped jimin's shirt, letting his tears to fall down.

"j-jimin..." taehyung cried out, closing his eyes.

"w-why does it hurt so much?" taehyung asked and jimin just sighed, rubbing taehyung's back with his hand and caressing his hair with the other one, pressing soft kisses on taehyung's head.

"w-why did he leave us jimin?" taehyung sobbed, crying more and gripping jimin's shirt tighter.

jimin just let taehyung tell everything he wants to say, listening to every word and comforting the younger with kisses on his head.

____________________
here's another one! hope u like it! ❤️