19

it was already nine in the evening and the three of them are exhausted from everything that they did.

jimin decided that they need to sleep especially minji.

there are two beds in the room, the one for jimin and minji and the other one is for taehyung.

yeontan loves sleeping with taehyung beside him so when they got inside, the dog quickly went to the bed making the curly haired boy giggle.

"we should sleep now" jimin said, carrying a sleepy minji.

taehyung nodded, fixing their bed before laying down and pulling the covers up to his chin.

jimin did the same, laying minji on the bed before laying down and pulling the covers.

"goodnight taetae" minji said sleepily.

"goodnight minji" taehyung replied, smiling.

"goodnight appa. happy birthday again" minji whispered to jimin who smiled.

"goodnight angel. sweetdreams" jimin whispered back, kissing minji's head.

when the two was already asleep, taehyung is still turning around on his bed, trying to get his sleep.

he tried to close his eyes and think of nothing but he still can't sleep.

he faced the ceiling, sighing and remembering all what happened, quickly blushing when the thought of jimin entered his mind.

i think i need some fresh air

taehyung thought as he quietly sat up, looking at the other bed to see if the two is really sleeping, before standing up quietly, walking to the window and going out.

their room has the view of the beach and there are some chairs outside their room so he sat there, sighing when he felt the air.

he put his legs up, wrapping his arms around it and putting his chin on his knees as he watched the waves.

i miss mom

he thought as he looked at the beach, feeling sad and lonely.

"what are you doing here?" a voice interrupted making taehyung jump.

"m-mister park. i- uh- i wanted to get some air" taehyung replied.

he watched jimin who brushed his hair to the back and sitting on the other vacant chair.

taehyung feels awkward so he looked away, turning back to look at the beach.

after a few minutes, jimin talked, breaking the silence.

"i can hear you thinking from here" jimin mumbled.

"oh" taehyung said, sheepishly smiling.

"what are you thinking about?" jimin asked.

"i just miss my mom" taehyung replied, still looking at the beach.

"where did she go?" jimin asked, getting a little bit curious about the babysitter.

"she went to america. you know, work" taehyung answered, now looking at jimin.

"oh. how about your dad?" jimin asked again, noticing how taehyung froze from the question.

"i- he uhm- left us" taehyung answered, sadness visible in his voice.

"do you...want to talk about it?" jimin asked, being careful because he knows it's a sensitive topic for taehyung.

taehyung was surprised about that, not believing that jimin was that interested.

"uhm- well, my mom and dad got married together when they were twenty three. mom gave birth to me and when i was six, dad decided to leave us because he has another family" taehyung explained, remembering those moments.

"i-i didn't know what to say that time. i just cried and comforted my mom until i grew up without my dad" taehyung continued, feeling tears falling from his eyes but he quickly wiped them, looking away from jimin and hoping he did not see them.

unfortunately, jimin notices everything so he noticed the tears falling on taehyung's cheeks.

but he did not do anything. he just waited for taehyung to speak again.

"ever since my dad left us, i promised mom that when i graduate, i'll look for a job to help her but she stopped me and told me that she can do it...but still, when i graduated, i quickly looked for a job. my mom still applied for a job in america. so i just let her and still continued to look for a job for me. the job that i wanted to get is an artist so i applied at two companies but sadly, they rejected me so here i am...i ended up as minji's baby sitter" taehyung finished, smiling like he didn't cry a while ago.

"did you have a relationship before?" jimin asked after a few seconds, taehyung shaking his head before speaking.

"when i saw mom how hurt she is when she knew that dad has another family, i was also hurt not just because my dad left me but also my mom is hurting" taehyung said, playing with his fingers.

he then looked directly at jimin's eyes, continuing what he is saying.

"i'm scared of falling inlove"

____________________
here's another one! hope u like it! ❤️