52

jimin got home that day at five pm, happily driving home because he's going to see again his babies.

when he was done parking his car, he quickly walked inside the house to see taehyung laying down on the couch infront of the tv, his eyes closed and his lips parted.

jimin chuckled at this before hovering over taehyung between his legs, laying his head on taehyung's chest as he listens to his heartbeat.

(A/N: it leaves me feeling seasick baby~)

jimin then felt taehyung shuffling, watching at how taehyung licked his lips before his eyes opened slowly.

"jimin? you're home" taehyung happily said, ruffling jimin's black hair.

"you fell asleep while watching your movie" jimin mumbled, pecking taehyung's lips.

"i was sleepy" taehyung replied, yawning.

"do you want to sleep? we can go in our room" jimin said, about to stand up when taehyung pulled him back, his arms around his neck.

"let's stay like this for a while" taehyung mumbled, pouting.

"okay cutie" jimin replied, smiling and pinching taehyung's nose.

"kiss?" taehyung asked, pouting more and puppy eyes looking at jimin.

jimin decided to tease him, shaking his head.

"jiminie~" taehyung whined, puckering his lips and trying to reach jimin's but the older lifted his head more.

"please~" taehyung whined more, pouting.

"be thankful you're cute" jimin said, chuckling before pressing his lips on taehyung's.

the younger smiled through the kiss, closing his eyes and kissing back.

the curly haired boy pulled the older closer by pulling his neck, giggling when jimin traced his body under his shirt with his fingertips.

"it tickles" taehyung said when he pulled away.

jimin just chuckled before pressing his lips again on taehyung's.

after a few more seconds, they decided to pull away, pressing their foreheads together as they pant.

jimin smiled at the sight of his boyfriend, trailing some soft kisses on his face before going to his jaw.

taehyung sighed happily, playing with jimin's hair.

"khm. are you not gonna cook dinner?" someone interrupted.

taehyung looked at it to see hyeji standing infront of them with her arms across her chest.

"oh. uhm..." taehyung replied, getting shy and turning red when he realized they were caught.

"ignore her" jimin mumbled in taehyung's ear, kissing his earlobe.

"hello? i'm hungry? i need to eat" hyeji said again, rolling her eyes.

"go cook by yourself" jimin said when he turned his head slightly to look at hyeji.

"i don't know how to cook" hyeji softly said, smiling at jimin.

"because you go cheat with other men instead of learning how to cook" jimin seriously said before turning to taehyung again.

hyeji furrowed her eyebrows at this, clenching her fist.

"what did you say?!" hyeji shouted, looking at jimin with a hurt expression.

"just go cook" jimin said, not even turning his head to hyeji.

"fine! i won't cook for all of you! i'm gonna cook by myself!" hyeji shouted, stomping to the kitchen.

"we don't care!" jimin shouted back, rolling his eyes and looking at taehyung again who is trying not to laugh.

"what?" jimin asked, smiling.

"it was just funny" taehyung said, biting his bottom lip to control himself.

"you're being adorable again" jimin said, pressing kisses all over taehyung's face.

"mommy taetae!" a voice of a little girl interrupted.

taehyung quickly sat up, removing jimin above him before fixing himself.

"yes baby?" taehyung called out before glaring at jimin.

we almost got caught

minji then walked towards the two, quickly smiling when she saw jimin.

"daddy! you're home!" minji happily said, running to jimin and opening her arms.

jimin quickly carried her, kissing her head and smiling.

"how's your nap angel?" jimin asked, tucking minji's hair behind her ears.

"it was good! i got scared a little when i didn't see mommy taetae in my room" minji said, pouting.

"aw. i'm so sorry baby. i also fell asleep while watching a movie" taehyung apologized, kissing minji's cheek.

"why don't we watch a movie daddy?" minji asked, excited eyes looking up at jimin.

"okay we will watch a movie. i'll just change my clothes yeah? wait for me" jimin said, handing minji to taehyung before walking to his room to change his clothes.

"what do you want to watch baby?" taehyung asked, sniffing minji's hair.

"i want to watch despicable me!" minji happily said, clapping her hands and taehyung just chuckled before nodding.

he stood up to prepare the movie, looking for the cd under the tv.

when he found it, he quickly put it in the dvd.

just in time, jimin walked out of his room, already changed into a shirt and a sweatpants before sitting beside minji.

"mommy taetae! come sit down beside me!" minji said and the curly haired boy went to sit beside her after putting the movie.

meanwhile, hyeji angrily chopped the ingredients, accidentally chopping her fingers and currently hissing at the pain.

stupid boy

____________________
here's an update! hope u like it! ❤️