9

after breakfast, taehyung washed the dishes while jimin fixed his things.

"angel, i'll go to work now okay? behave and take care of yourself. have fun yeah?" jimin said after fixing his things, crouching down to be the same level with minji.

"okay papa! you also take care of yourself. goodluck!" minji replied, kissing jimin's cheeks.

"bye baby. i love you" jimin said, kissing minji's forehead.

"i love you too daddy" minji said back, blowing some kisses towards jimin who smiled.

"taehyung" jimin called out when he stood up making taehyung to startle, quickly drying his hands before approaching them.

"s-sir?" taehyung stuttered out.

"we'll be going. remember what to do. take care of her" jimin said and taehyung nodded.

"bye daddy! bye koo koo hyung!" minji happily said, waving her little hands.

the two waved back, smiling before going out and heading to their cars.

"taetae! i saw you and daddy hugging a while ago!" minji shouted as soon as the door closed, making taehyung blush.

"minji no! i almost fell down that's why your dad caught me so i won't get hurt!" taehyung whined pouting making minji giggle.

"my dad still hugged you! the two of you looked cute!" minji squealed.

"no minji! oh my gosh! let's just watch a movie" taehyung said, still pouting.

"yay! movies!" minji happily said making taehyung to smile.

-

"hey jimin. you'll be having a business dinner later with mister jung at eight pm" yoongi said when he gave jimin his schedule plan.

"what?" jimin asked, confused.

"didn't you hear me? business dinner. eight pm. mister jung" yoongi said again, louder for jimin to hear.

"i heard you but why? i need to go back home to my daughter" jimin said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"you have your babysitter right? he can watch out for your daughter for a while. it isn't that hard" yoongi said, shrugging.

"he needs to go home hyung" jimin said again and yoongi just sighed.

"jimin...you are a ceo and you need to talk with your business partners. this business dinner is only the chance because the two of you are busy. if you don't, mister jung can just cut off the partnership and you don't want that. we don't want that. just tell the babysitter to stay for a while until you get home. let him sleep there just for today" yoongi explained and jimin is taking all the words in before sighing and pinching the bridge of his nose.

"okay. i'll talk to him later. you can go now" jimin said and yoongi nodded before heading out of the office.

jimin leaned back on his chair, staring at the ceiling as he tries to think.

he then pulled out his phone, pressing the call button when he found taehyung's number.

("hi daddy! i missed you!")

"i missed you too angel. is taehyung there?"

("yes papa. do you wanna talk to him?")