7

jimin was too busy with his work that he didn't notice that it's already seven in the evening.

he quickly fixed his things, walking out of his office and heading to his car.

when he reached his house, he pressed the doorbell for taehyung to open it.

the gate opened and he was greeted by taehyung who is wearing a cat hairband with minji in his arms.

"hi daddy! you're back!" minji happily greeted and jimin gently grabbed her from taehyung, kissing her nose.

"hey baby" jimin greeted back, tucking her hair behind her ears.

"goodevening mister park" taehyung greeted, bowing.

"goodevening. let's go inside" jimin said, walking ahead.

the younger followed him, closing the gate.

"did she take a nap?" jimin asked as soon as they are inside.

"yes sir" taehyung replied, fiddling with his fingers.

"good. sorry if i'm late. eat dinner here and i'll take you home later" jimin said as he removed his coat and tie with one hand before walking in the kicthen, grabbing his apron.

"y-you don't have to sir. i can go home by myself" taehyung replied.

"it's late. something might happen to you so it's better to drive you home" jimin replied, looking back at taehyung.

"baby, play with taehyung for a while okay? i'll just cook us dinner" jimin said, putting minji down before rolling his sleeves up to his elbow.

"okay daddy! taetae! let's play!" minji happily said, approaching taehyung.

"okay. what do you want to play?" taehyung asked.

"let's continue what we are playing a while ago. you're still wearing the cat ears" minji replied, giggling.

taehyung quickly blushed, remembering that he did not take it off and jimin saw it.

"don't worry. you look cuter with that!" minji said when she noticed taehyung widen his eyes.

after a few minutes, jimin was done cooking, removing his apron before looking at minji and taehyung playing.

"food is done" jimin announced making the two turn their heads.

"yay!" minji happily shouted, running to her dad.

jimin carried her to her high chair, putting a napkin on her chest and giving her the small spoon and fork he bought for her.

taehyung shyly walked to the table, deciding to sit beside minji as they wait for jimin to put the food on the table.

once jimin is done, he quickly sat on the other side of minji, facing taehyung who is fiddling with his fingers.

"get some food taehyung" jimin said when he noticed taehyung who isn't moving.

"a-ah okay. thank you" taehyung shyly replied, starting to get some kimchi.

jimin also started to put some food on minji's plate, the kid looking at it excitedly.

"how was work daddy?" minji asked while the three of them is eating.

"it's fine angel. got some many things to do. how about you? how was taehyung as your babysitter?" jimin asked back, looking at taehyung then at minji.

"it was fun! we played with my toys, we took a nap and we talked about a lot of things! taetae also told me that he will teach me how to paint and we will paint soon because he loves painting!" minji said happily and jimin just smiled, ruffling minji's hair.

"will i see taetae again tomorrow?" minji asked, puppy eyes looking at jimin.

"of course baby. you will see him everyday, right taehyung?" jimin said, looking now at the younger who quickly nodded.

after eating, taehyung decided that he needs to go home, grabbing all his things.

"let's go angel. we'll take taehyung home" jimin said, carrying minji.

"okay! let's go taetae!" minji said as taehyung got out first, jimin following behind to close the door.

when they reached the car, jimin gave minji to taehyung since he needs to drive.

"behave baby okay. daddy needs to drive" jimin warned and the girl nodded, leaning back on taehyung's chest since she is sitted on taehyung's lap.

while driving, taehyung pointed the direction of the way to his house until they reached there and when they looked at minji, she is already asleep.

the two got out, standing infront of taehyung's house and taehyung doesn't know what to say but jimin beat him to it.

"hey. thanks for taking care of her. here's the money" jimin said as he handed 100,000 won to taehyung with his free hand since he is carrying minji.

taehyung's eyes widened when he looked at the amount, looking up to meet jimin's gaze.

"t-this is too much jimin. 10,000 would be okay" taehyung stuttered out.

"just take it alright?" jimin replied back as taehyung slowly grabbed the money.

"i guess she really likes you. i hope you come back tomorrow" jimin mumbled.

"i will. thank you so much for accepting me" taehyung replied, smiling.

"i'll see you tomorrow" jimin said one last time before going back to his car.

"bye. take care" taehyung waved his hand as he watched the car drift away.

he walked inside his house, going straight to his room.

once he closed the door, he looked down at the money in his hands before smiling as he remembered what happened on that day.

____________________
another update uwu and i hope u like it! ❤️