42

"yay!" a voice interrupted making the two pull away just to see minji clapping and smiling in jungkook's arms.

the two looked at each other before laughing as jungkook approached them.

"our plan worked koo koo hyung!" minji happily said, the two high-fiving.

"silly baby. i should thank you then" jimin said, ruffling minji's hair.

"are you two a couple now?" minji asked, pointing at the two.

jimin chuckled again before getting minji from jungkook, walking ahead.

"so...you have a boyfriend now huh?" jungkook teased, pushing taehyung by his shoulders and raising his eyebrows.

"y-yah! we're not yet boyfriends. we just confessed at each other" taehyung stuttered out, following jimin as jungkook walked beside him.

"it's the same thing. anyways, i guess you're happy now. that's you wish right?" jungkook said making taehyung's eyes widen.

"how do you know that's my wish?" taehyung asked, shocked.

"you're my bestfriend and i know what you've been through" jungkook replied, rolling his eyes.

taehyung smiled at this, wrapping his arms around jungkook's arm.

"thank you kook for being there for me. i don't know what to do without you" taehyung said, yelping when jungkook ruffled his hair.

"yeah yeah. stop being dramatic. it's making me cringe" jungkook said and taehyung just giggled, ruffling jungkook's hair back.

"khm" someone coughed, interrupting the two who turned their heads just to see jimin looking at them with furrowed eyebrows.

"uh oh. someone's jealous~" jungkook said, enjoying what's happening.

"koo koo hyung! stop making daddy jealous. come on!" minji shouted and the brunet remove his arm from taehyung's grip, blowing a kiss before running to minji.

he sheepishly smiled at jimin who is glaring at him, the younger quickly grabbed minji, walking ahead.

jimin then looked at taehyung who is slowly walking towards him, showing his boxy smile.

of course jimin can't resist that, smiling as he held out his hand.

"let's go home birthday boy" jimin said and taehyung just turned red, slowly putting his hand on jimin before the older pulled him, interlacing their fingers together.

once they got home, jungkook helped them to drop their things in the house before heading home when he was stopped by jimin.

"just stay here for the night jungkook since it's already late to drive home and you'll be celebrating new year here right?" jimin said and jungkook became excited.

"really? thanks hyung!" jungkook happily said.

"yay! koo koo hyung!" minji happily shouted, running to jungkook.

"you can sleep in the guest room" jimin said.

"w-where am i sleeping?" taehyung confusedly asked since jimin just gave his room to jungkook.

"i can just sleep on the couch jimin hyung" jungkook said but jimin quickly shaked his head.

"you can sleep in the guest room" jimin said making the two more confused.

"how about me?" taehyung asked, looking at jimin with puppy eyes.

"you'll be sleeping in my room with me" jimin said, smiling before heading to his room to change clothes.

when jimin was gone, taehyung looked at jungkook who is now smirking at him.

taehyung throwed his mickey mouse stuff toy at the younger, jungkook catching it and laughing.

"you're so red now" jungkook teased and taehyung turned more red, huffing.

"let's all go to sleep now" jimin said when he got out, going towards minji to kiss her cheek.

"goodnight angel. sweetdreams and have a good sleep. i love you" jimin said.

"goodnight too daddy. take care of taetae! i love you too!" minji replied, kissing jimin's cheek.

"goodnight taetae! happy birthday again! i love you!" minji shouted, running towards taehyung and quickly hugging him.

"goodnight baby. sweetdreams" taehyung replied, smiling and hugging minji back.

"koo koo hyung! let's go to sleep now!" minji said when they both pulled away, walking to jungkook who nodded.

"night hyungs! hope you have fun hehe" jungkook teased, earning a glare from taehyung.

when they got in, taehyung was startled when he was carried by jimin.

"yah! jimin, put me down!" taehyung said.

jimin ignored him, gently putting him on the bed with a smile.

"i wanna change my clothes" taehyung whined, pouting.

"you can use my clothes" jimin replied, walking to his cabinet to look for some clothes before throwing it to taehyung.

"t-turn around" taehyung stuttered out, finding no choice but to use jimin's clothes.

"what if i don't want to?" jimin asked, smirking.

"then i'm going back to my room" taehyung replied, sticking his tongue out.

"okay okay. i'm turning around now" jimin said, putting his arms up like he's surrendering as he turned around.

after a few seconds, taehyung told him that he can look now, jimin turning around just to see taehyung in his black shirt and shorts.

so beautiful

"w-why are you looking at me like that?" taehyung asked and was surprised when jimin layed beside him, pulling him and wrapping his arms around him.

"you're just so beautiful" jimin mumbled making the younger turn red.

why is he a tease?!

taehyung thought before smiling as he remembered how happy he was on his birthday.

"jimin?" taehyung called and jimin hummed in response, looking down to meet taehyung's eyes.

"thank you for everything" taehyung said, smiling.

jimin then hovered over taehyung, smiling back. his eyes turned at taehyung's lips, slowly leaning closer before pressing his lips on taehyung's.

the younger slowly wrapped his arms around jimin, slowly closing his eyes and kissing back.

"thank you taehyung for letting me in your heart"

____________________
another early update because i'll be doing something but i'll update again later! hope u like it! ❤️