28

as soon as they got away, taehyung turned red when he remembered what jimin said a while ago, turning more red when he realize that they are still holding hands.

j-jimin? m-my husband?

he was startled when a voice interrupted his thoughts, looking up to see jimin looking at him, worried.

"are you okay? did he hurt you?" jimin asked and taehyung just shaked his head since he doesn't trust his words right now.

"i bought you some water. drink it. you're red" jimin said, handing taehyung the bottle of water.

taehyung slowly grabbed it, struggling to open it since his hands are full with yeontan, a stuff toy jimin got him and the gucci paper bag that jimin bought him.

jimin chuckled at this, telling taehyung to hold it so that he can open the cover, successfully doing it.

the curly haired boy took a sip, wishing that the water could help to remove his red cheeks.

"daddy, thank you for today. i had lot of fun" minji mumbled sleepily, smiling at jimin.

"you're welcome angel. let's go home now yeah so that you can sleep" jimin replied and the girl nodded, yawning and rubbing her eyes with her fist before putting her head on jimin's shoulder, closing her eyes.

"are you done?" jimin asked taehyung, the younger nodding.

jimin helped him again in closing the water bottle before wrapping his free arm around taehyung's waist.

"w-what ar-" taehyung asked but was interrupted.

"we might see him again so stay close" jimin mumbled, starting to walk and the younger just followed, turning red again.

-

the next day, the two are busy painting, taehyung teaching minji who is excited.

they have brushes in their hands, canvas infront of them and bottles of paint around them.

they are also wearing an apron to avoid getting paint on their clothes.

"taetae! does it look okay?" minji asked, pulling at taehyung's sleeve to get his attention.

"wow! it's beautiful baby!" taehyung said, clapping making minji smile.

"how do i paint the sun taetae?" minji asked and taehyung wrapped his arm around the girl's shoulder, his other hand holding minji's hand to guide her.

"first, you will draw a circle then you shade it using your brush" taehyung said, moving minji's hand.

as they are too busy with painting, they didn't even noticed that it's already six in the evening.

they didn't hear the footsteps walking closer to them, still concentrated on painting.

"can you also teach me how to paint?" a voice said making the two startle.

taehyung jumped on his seat, accidentally putting paint on the man's face.

"j-jimin?! i-i'm sorry! you scared me!" taehyung whined, trying to wipe the paint on jimin's face with his thumb.

"you look funny appa!" minji said, giggling when she saw that the paint scattered more.

jimin looked at taehyung with furrowed eyebrows, frowning while the younger sheepishly smiled, showing his boxy smile and holding up a peace sign.

he didn't notice jimin dipping his finger in the bottle of paint, quickly wiping it on taehyung's face.

"yah! my face!" taehyung said as jimin laughed.

taehyung pouted, dipping all of his fingers on the bottle of paint and walking closer to jimin who is walking away.

taehyung successfully spread the paint on jimin's face, laughing.

jimin took this a chance to also spread paint on taehyung's face, cupping his cheeks and smiling.

"look at how cute you are taehyung, especially with paint" jimin said, smiling and teasing taehyung who is whining and trying to remove jimin's hands.

"i want to join too!" minji interrupted, raising her arms and jimin carried her before the girl put her hands on jimin's face, spreading the paint and giggling.

"you want to join too angel?" jimin asked, spreading paint on minji's face.

jimin then whispered something to minji, the two looking at taehyung who widen his eyes.

oh no...

"let's get taetae!" minji shouted and jimin started to walk closer to taehyung who quickly ran away.

the two followed taehyung who ended up in the garden, cornering him.

jimin put minji down, grabbing taehyung's waist with his arms and pulling him until they landed on the ground.

"put paint on him angel!" jimin shouted as taehyung tried to get out of jimin's grip.

minji happily runned, jumping on taehyung and spreading paint on his face.

the three continued their paint war, sometimes targeting jimin, taehyung or minji.

they were full of colors and jimin admits, his life is slowly becoming colorful again.

____________________
i updated early because i will be doing something but i'll make sure to update it again later! hope u like it! ❤️