30

"daddy, where are you going?" minji asked when she saw jimin putting his clothes in a luggage, frowning.

"i have business in new york baby. i'll be there for two weeks" jimin replied, zipping his luggage before carrying minji who is about to cry.

"y-you're leaving me?" minji asked, tears starting to fall from her eyes and jimin's heart is breaking.

"i'm not leaving you angel. i'll come back as soon as possible okay?" jimin said, trying to lighten minji up.

"i-i'm going to miss you daddy" minji cried out, wrapping her small arms around jimin's neck and putting her head on his shoulder.

"i'll miss you too baby. i'll call you everyday so that you won't miss me too much okay?" jimin said and the girl nodded, pulling away.

jimin chuckled, wiping minji's tears away and kissing her cheeks.

"i love you baby" jimin muttered.

"i love you too papa" minji replied, kissing jimin's lips.

the time comes when jimin already needs to leave, his driver waiting for him outside.

"angel, daddy will go now. take care of yourself okay? and behave. i'll call you once i get there. i love you" jimin said, crouching down to be the same level with minji.

"bye bye daddy. take care too and don't forget to eat many! i love you too!" minji replied, hugging and kissing jimin one last time.

jimin then hugged and kissed her back before standing up and looking at taehyung.

"you know what to do. call me if something happens okay?" jimin said and taehyung nodded.

jimin then chuckled, ruffling taehyung's hair making the younger pout, trying to remove jimin's hand.

jimin put his hand in his pocket before heading out, waving goodbye to the two.

when jimin left, minji turned around to taehyung, raising her arms up.

taehyung happily carried her, smiling at the girl who is smiling back.

"you and daddy are getting close" minji teased, still smiling cheekily.

taehyung just ignored her but the girl talked again.

"i can still remember that you and daddy kissed in the beach-" minji said but was interrupted by taehyung.

"don't bring that up minji! oh my god!" taehyung whined, pouting.

minji just giggled before talking again.

"do you like daddy?" minji asked and taehyung widen his eyes, turning red.

"n-no! i don't!" taehyung shouted, looking away.

"really? why are you red?" minji asked, obviously teasing taehyung.

"y-yes! i'm red because it's hot. aish. let's just bake some cupcakes" taehyung said, walking to the kitchen with minji in his arms.

the girl just giggled, letting taehyung bring her to the kitchen.

-

it was already a week since jimin left to new york.

they are about to sleep now in minji's room since the girl wants to sleep with someone right now.

they are waiting for jimin's call, it's their routine ever night.

while they are waiting, they are watching cartoons, laying on the bed.

taehyung feels tired, his eyes starting to close and not noticing that he fell asleep.

meanwhile, minji was startled when taehyung's phone started ringing, looking beside her to see taehyung sleeping making her giggle.

she grabbed the phone, getting excited when she saw that jimin is calling and quickly pressing the receive button.

"daddy!" minji whisper-shouted, happy to see jimin on the screen.

"hey baby. how are you?" jimin asked.

"i'm fine daddy" minji replied, still whispering.

"are you sure? why are you whispering?" jimin asked, worried and his eyebrows furrowed.

"taetae is asleep" minji said, giggling quietly.

"oh. can i see?" jimin asked and the girl turned the camera to taehyung who has his eyes closed and his lips parted.

jimin just shaked his head, smiling and taking a screenshot, deciding to make fun of the curly haired boy when he gets home.

"cute" jimin mumbled before he saw the camera shifting again.

"what are you doing now angel?" jimin asked.

"i'm watching cartoons with taetae but he fell asleep" minji said, giggling.

"it's nine now angel. you should go to sleep" jimin said and the girl nodded, turning off the tv.

"goodnight daddy. sleepwell and take care. i love you" minji said, pressing kisses on the camera and waving her hand.

"goodnight baby. sweetdreams and i love you too" jimin replied, waving back before ending the call.

____________________
sorry for the late and short update!!! the other one will be later!!! hope u like it ❤️