61

"tannie! i'm home! sorry for leaving you" taehyung shouted when they got in the house, quickly running to his dog who is just sitting on the couch, waiting for them.

the curly haired boy carried the dog, pulling it closer to his chest as he shaked his head on yeontan's fur.

"yeontan!" minji also shouted, running towards the two.

she started petting yeontan's fur, giggling when the dog started licking her.

jimin just smiled at this, watching the three fondly as he leaned back on the door, putting his hands in his pocket.

"daddy! let's watch another movie again!" minji said, running to jimin and hugging his legs, looking up and smiling.

"okay angel. we'll watch a movie after we eat dinner okay?" jimin said and the girl nodded, giggling when jimin ruffled her hair.

it was already seven in the evening when they started to eat dinner after the food was cooked by taehyung.

of course, jimin disturbed taehyung again. the younger rolling his eyes and trying to push the older away but jimin was just too strong.

while they are eating, they kept on feeding each other, the table full of smiles and laughters.

jimin even played with the food, putting it infront of his face and acting like a monster while minji just giggled, enjoying it and taehyung scolding jimin.

after their fun dinner, they watched frozen, minji telling the two that she is elsa and taehyung and jimin is anna and kristoff while yeontan is olaf.

the three of them also sang together when the movie started to play some songs until minji started to feel sleepy.

taehyung decided to put minji to bed after the movie, telling jimin to go ahead and that he will come after he puts minji to sleep.

"goodnight baby" taehyung whispered as soon as minji fell asleep, kissing her forehead before slowly standing up, quietly walking out of the room and closing the door.

as soon as he got in their room, he was surprised when the lights are off, thinking that jimin is already asleep but he was startled when someone grabbed his wrist, pulling him until he was wrapped in someone's arms.

"jimin?" taehyung called out, looking up to see jimin's eyes looking at him.

the lights were off but taehyung can see jimin clearly because of the moon peaking through their window.

"hey. i missed you" jimin whispered, wrapping his arms around taehyung's waist.

jimin then pressed his forehead against taehyung's, the younger giggling when their hair brushed, tickling his forehead.

"i missed you too minie" taehyung replied, wrapping his arms around jimin's neck and blushing when jimin kissed his lips.

the two then stared at each other, tracing each other's face with their eyes before slowly leaning closer.

taehyung can feel jimin's breath, closing his eyes when jimin finally pressed his lips to his.

their kiss started with a soft and gentle one, just jimin pressing his lips on taehyung's for a few seconds, pulling away a little bit before pressing his lips again on taehyung's.

jimin then started to move his lips, parting it and taehyung also kissed back, moving his lips with jimin.

their kiss started to escalate little by little, jimin slowly sliding his hand and putting it on taehyung's hips before gripping the hem of his shirt.

the older then pulled away, pulling taehyung's shirt up, smiling when the shirt messed up taehyung's hair.

jimin then kissed him again, roaming taehyung's body with his hands, gently caressing it with his fingertips.

he then placed his hands on taehyung's waist again, feeling taehyung's hands that are trying to remove his shirt from his back since the younger's arms are around jimin's neck.

jimin decided to pull away again, chuckling when taehyung pouted.

the older removed his shirt, taehyung inhaling when he saw jimin's muscular body.

jimin then cupped taehyung's face, staring at the younger's face for a few seconds.

"i love you so much kim taehyung" jimin whispered, smiling before slowly kissing taehyung's forehead, the two closing their eyes.

taehyung is feeling overwhelmed right now, tears starting to fall from his eyes because of how strong jimin's words are.

jimin then kissed his eyes, his nose and his cheeks, slightly pulling away to look at taehyung one last time.

"i love you too park jimin. so much" taehyung whispered back, smiling.

jimin smiled at this, looking at how beautiful taehyung is even when he is crying before finally pressing his lips on taehyung's, kissing the younger with full of emotions.

____________________
here's another one and i hope you like it! ❤️