57

"we meet again mister park!" mr. byun said, standing up and approaching jimin who is looking at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"what do you need again mister byun?" jimin asked as yoongi stood beside him.

"chill mister park. i'm here...to apologize for my actions when we had our meeting" mr. byun said making jimin confused.

now, what is he up to?

jimin thought as he tried to ready mr. byun's eyes.

"if you would give me another chance mister park to correct myself and a chance to collaborate with you, i would be glad" mr. byun continued, raising his right hand for a handshake, smiling.

jimin just stared at it, looking back up to mr. byun before talking.

"i can't see any sincerity mister byun. you just wasted my time, i need to go" jimin said, turning around and looking away, not even sparing a last glance to mr. byun.

"sorry" yoongi mumbled before following jimin, leaving mr. byun.

the man just poked his tongue, getting more angry before punching the table.

bullshit

-

"here is our lobby. there are some foods and drinks over there so if you're hungry, you can get one" jungkook said, pointing at the table full of foods and drinks making taehyung excited.

"i know that look taehyung" jungkook said, laughing when the older pouted.

"i'm hungwy~" taehyung cutely said, pouting more at jungkook who sighed, ruffling his hair.

"i told you, you can get some. go ahead" jungkook said, pushing the older.

"i'm shy" taehyung mumbled, turning pink and minji just giggled.

"you're so cute mommy taetae" minji said, squishing taehyung's cheeks with her two little hands.

"okay fine. i'll get you some. sit here for a while" jungkook said, rolling his eyes before walking to the table full of foods.

"yay! go kookie!" taehyung cheered, covering his mouth when he realized he was too loud since the atmoshpere there was quiet, the sound of the employees typing and talking can only be heard.

jungkook then came back with an arm full of food and drinks making taehyung and minji more excited.

"yay! food!" the two said happily, clapping before grabbing the cupcakes jungkook got them.

jungkook just shaked his head, smiling as he watched the two eating with pouty lips and puffy cheeks.

"you want koo koo hyung?" minji asked, showing jungkook the food she is eating.

"i'm fine baby. that's all yours" jungkook replied, tucking minji's hair behind her ears.

while the two are eating, jungkook's phone suddenly rang making the three look at it.

jungkook pulled out his phone, receiving the call as the two just shrugged, continuing on eating.

"mommy taetae? do you like daddy's company?" minji asked, looking up at taehyung.

"yes. your dad is really a successful man" taehyung replied, smiling making the girl smile back.

"i'm sorry i need to go now. i need to do some work but i promise you i'll come back after i finish it. you can walk around for a while since i already showed you everything. take care!" jungkook said, ruffling both of their hair before running back to his table in a different floor.

as soon as jungkook was gone, the two continued their foods and drinks, throwing their trahes in the nearest trashcan after eating.

"do you want to walk baby?" taehyung asked minji who nodded, the curly haired boy smiled as he began to walk out of the lobby.

they decided to walk through the pictures of jimin hung on the wall, taehyung smiling and blushing because of how handsome jimin looks.

they soon stopped walking when taehyung saw a picture of jimin, hyeji and minji with jimin's parents behind them, feeling a little bit hurt.

jimin told you not to worry taehyung

taehyung thought as he still stared at it before deciding to walk again.

-

as soon as jimin got back in his office, he ignored hyeji who is sitting on his chair, walking and fixing his things on his table and deciding to go to taehyung and minji.

when he was about to leave the office, a man suddenly came in his office making jimin surprise.

"d-dad?" jimin called out, staring at the man who is looking at him with a serious face.

"we finally met again son" mr. park said, smiling and patting jimin on the shoulder.

"when did you came back?" jimin asked, watching the man who walked in his office.

"yesterday. i didn't know that hyeji was here. did you two came back together?" mr. park asked, looking at hyeji who quickly approached him, bowing.

"no" jimin replied, furrowing his eyebrows.

"then why are you here hyeji?" mr. park asked to hyeji who smiled at him.

"i'm here to apologize to your son sir and to also apologize to you" hyeji guiltily said, her head lowered.

"well you are forgiven but i don't know about my son if he will forgive you" mr. park said making jimin's eyes widened.

"i'm not forgiving her dad" jimin seriously said, about to leave when mr. park stopped him.

"you are not going yet jimin. we need to talk about you and hyeji. forgive her already and re-build your marriage" mr. park said and jimin scoffed.

"why would i re-build a marriage that she destroyed?!" jimin angrily asked.

"because i can see that you still love each other and you have a reputation that you are carrying" mr. park replied back, his voice also getting louder.

"i don't love her anymore dad. i'm leaving"

____________________
sorry for the late update since i cooked our dinner but here you go! hope u like it ❤️