44

it was already six in the evening when someone is banging at jimin's gate.

"park jimin! if you won't open the door, i will-" yoongi shouted, ready to kick the gate but was interrupted when someone opened it.

"hey hyungs" jungkook greeted with minji in his arms.

"hi hobi hyung! hi yoongi hyung! hi jinnie hyung! hi joonie hyung!" minji also greeted, waving her small hands.

"hi minji baby. where's your dad?" jin asked.

"in the kitchen cooking with mommy taetae" minji replied, pointing the house.

"and what are you doing here jungkook?" jin asked the boy.

"jimin hyung told me to stay here so that i could get minji away from them because they want to spend their time with just the two of them" jungkook explained, rolling his eyes and covering minji's ears.

"let's just go in. my arms are tired from carrying these foods" yoongi said, annoyed as he walked ahead.

the others followed, stopping when they heard jimin shouting.

"look at what you did! he sliced his finger because you shocked him!" jimin angrily said, holding taehyung's finger which is now bleeding as the younger tried not to tear up from the pain.

"what the hell is happening?!" jin asked, handing namjoon the food he is carrying before walking towards yoongi.

"hyung! he shouted when he got in so we were shocked and taehyung sliced his finger" jimin explained.

"pabo. why did you shout?" jin asked yoongi who pouted.

"they are too being sweet to each other and i already said sorry" yoongi replied.

"aish. jimin just take care of taehyung. we'll deal with him" jin said, pulling yoongi with him as they walked in the living room.

"here's the other foods by the way jimin. we'll just put it here" namjoon said as he and hoseok started to put the foods on the table.

"thanks hyung. we'll just finish this then we'll go there" jimin said, the two nodding before walking to the living room.

"we'll also go to the living room since i know what you'll be doing again so see ya" jungkook said, waving his hand as they walk off, jimin just shaking his head.

"does it hurt?" jimin asked, turning his head to taehyung as he gently held his hand, worry visible in his eyes.

the younger nodded, biting his bottom lip because of the pain as he watched the blood trail down on his hand.

"hold on. i'll get the first aid kit" jimin said, running to the bathroom to get the first aid kit before running back to taehyung.

he gently held taehyung's hand again, wiping the blood with cotton ball and blowing it when taehyung hisses at the pain.

after that, he put some band-aid on it before kissing it making taehyung blush.

"i remember the first time i did this to your knees" jimin said, smirking receiving a smack on his arm from taehyung.

"you want another piggy back ride?" jimin asked and this time, taehyung hit jimin two times, rolling his eyes.

"i can remember that time. you were so shy to be carried by me" jimin continued, still laughing.

"okay! that's it! get out!" taehyung said, pushing jimin but the older was so strong.

jimin held taehyung's hands before pressing a kiss on his lips.

"i'm sorry baby. let's cook now" jimin said, smiling when he saw taehyung's red cheeks before pulling him as they continue to cook.

-

"finally! after three years!" jungkook said when the two walked in the living room.

"we thought you'll be cooking until january two" namjoon joked.

the two just ignored them before jimin talked.

"we're just gonna change our
clothes. angel let's go" jimin said, waiting for minji who run to him.

jimin then pulled taehyung by the wrist, leading the two in his room.

"jimin, my clothes are in my room" taehyung said when they got in, confused.

"oh you're going to wear something" jimin said as he handed the younger a sweater.

"i'll just go change minji. you change here" jimin said, taehyung slowly grabbing the sweater before the two walked out.

once taehyung was done, he walked towards the door and opening it just to see jimin and minji walking out of minji's room, wearing the same sweater that he is wearing.

oh...

taehyung thought as he realized what is happening.

"wow! the three of us are wearing the same clothes!" minji happily said, clapping.

"do you like it?" jimin asked, looking directly at taehyung's eyes.

taehyung then kissed minji's cheek before tip toeing and kissing jimin's cheek.

"i love it"

___________________
here's an update! hope u like it! ❤️