12

when they got home, jimin got out of the car, grabbing minji from taehyung and telling him to wait before unlocking the gate and the door.

taehyung just sat in the car, still trying to figure out how will he get out of there.

he opened his door, turning around before putting his right foot out and on the ground, followed by the other foot.

he admits that his knee really hurts like hell since it was scraped and it is bleeding.

he closed the door of the car, starting to walk slowly but he keeps on hissing at the pain.

he yelped when he felt arms on his back and legs, quickly carrying him bridal style as he looked up to see jimin looking down at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"i told you to wait" jimin said as he carried taehyung in the house.

"i-i'm sorry" taehyung replied in small voice, letting jimin to carry him.

jimin then gently sat him on the sofa, walking to the bathroom to get the first aid kit.

"taetae? are you okay?" minji asked, slowly approaching taehyung.

"yes. it's just a scratch sweetie" taehyung replied, smiling.

"this might sting a little bit" jimin mumbled when he came back, crouching down infront of taehyung with the first aid kit.

jimin then started to dab the cotton ball with alcohol making taehyung to hiss.

the younger try to quiet himself since it's embarassing because he sounds like a baby.

taehyung digged his nails on his palm, muttering small 'ow'.

after that painful cotton ball, jimin put the band aid gently, not forgetting to blow the wound before putting it.

"that should be good" jimin muttered, standing up and grabbing the first aid kit before putting it back in the bathroom.

"my dad is a good doctor right taetae? he also do that whenever i get some wounds" minji said, smiling.

"that's nice" taehyung replied, smiling back.

"angel, let's get you change so we can watch movies!" jimin shouted from his room making the little girl run.

when they are done, they quickly went back just to see taehyung on his phone.

"u-uhm mister park? i w-would love to join you two but i need to go home. my mom wants me to be home" taehyung shyly explained, fiddling with his fingers.

"oh it's okay. i understand. come on, i'll drive you home" jimin said, about to grab his keys but taehyung suddenly talked.

"ah no! i mean- it's okay. i can go home by myself" taehyung said, slowly standing up.

"are you sure? how about your knees?" jimin asked.

"i-i can do it" taehyung answered.

"okay. here's your payment by the way" jimin said, giving the money he took from his room.

"three hundred thousand- sir this is too much!" taehyung shouted looking at jimin.

"that's for staying last night and spending time with us today" jimin explained, grabbing taehyung's hand, putting the money in it and closing his fingers.

"i- thank you so much jimin for the money and the help" taehyung said, bowing.

"thank you also for taking care of my daughter. we'll see you tomorrow?" jimin said and taehyung nodded.

"bye taetae! get home safely! see you tomorrow!" minji said, waving her hands.

"bye minji! see you tomorrow!" taehyung said back, also waving.

"goodbye mister park. see you" taehyung then said when he turned to jimin.

"bye. take care. text me when you get home" jimin said, putting his hands in his pocket.

when taehyung left, jimin then turned around to see minji smiling at him.

"happy today baby?" jimin asked, sitting down beside her on the couch.

"very! got to spend time with my family!" minji said, giving jimin a teasing grin.

jimin just smiled back, ruffling her hair as they start to watch a movie.

-

"tae! baby! you're here" a voice shouted when taehyung got inside their house.

"hey mom" taehyung greeted back, hugging her.

"oh no! what happened to your knees?" mrs. kim asked when she looked back.

"i'm fine mom. i just fell down" taehyung replied, sheepishly smiling.

"my goodness. well change now so that we can eat" mrs. kim said and taehyung just nodded before going to his room.

he quickly layed on his bed, looking up at the ceiling as he remembered what happened.

he blushed when he remembered how jimin carried him and took care of him.

he then remembered that jimin told him to text him when he got home so he quickly grabbed his phone, turning it on and quickly looked for jimin's number.

to mr. park:
Hello sir! 👋🏻 I just got home 😊

____________________
sorry for the late update but here hehe. hope u like it ❤️