I • I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER

one. i know what you did last summer

 i know what you did last summer

Devon Residence, Bathroom

Minerva Sophia Devon, who is naked in a bathtub filled with fresh clean water mixed with bubbles of her brand new strawberry soap, types a message on her email to her African-American close friend, who is 'traveling with her vampire mother' during the three months of summer vacation; the banshee has decided for her one and only paternal brother-like cousin to remain at her house to occupy it since it will be empty while her mother has already transferred to University of Duke in North Carolina as a substitute Applied Microbiology professor after hearing about the shortages there.

'Hey Bonnie, How is the summer almost over, and yet I feel like I got nothing done? Right, that's because I'm no longer a freshman and you're no longer a senior in high school! Sounds like you're having fun traveling with your mom. Send her a hi from me? Okay, first thing's first: I still don't know how I'm supposed to do this whole college thing without my friends, specifically you, since I found out that my boyfriend cheated on me and I totally dumped him. Caroline and Elena said that I made the right choice.'

'Elena has been shacking up with Damon all summer long, at least she's happy, and Caroline spent the whole summer designing the colour palette for your dorm room with Isaac in New Orleans, while Tyler's been away helping some wolf pack in Tennessee, God bless him. Matt and Rebekah have been sending postcards, like the happy, peaceful love birds they are. I think they're in Amsterdam now...or was it Prague? I can't keep track, and honestly, I'm not sure I really want to know. Anyway, I can't wait to see you. Let me know when you get back. Love, Minerva.' She presses the send.

Not for long, the caramel brunette receives the response from her and she reads it with a light smile on her face, 'Hey Minerva, what's up? You guys have no idea how much I miss you. I've been emailing with Jeremy...he says it's been surreal to be alive and April's helping him out with what he's missed with school. If Katherine ingesting the only cure on this Earth and having to live as a human isn't justice, I don't know what is. I miss you guys. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you to deal with that break-up. But I'm glad the rest are having a great summer. P.S. Have you heard from Stefan?'

Stefan...Stefan Salvatore seems to be missing during the entire three months of summer without his girlfriend Rosie Kartwright, she heard, which would be a huge understatement for one to say that that's extremely odd, considering Rosie was so convinced that something terrible has happened to him on the night when he hid Alexandra's stone body into the quarry. Although if something terrible did happen to him, both Rosie and Minerva should know, considering their natural banshee nature can sense danger. Therefore, he must have fled town without telling anyone, including his own girlfriend, which seems to be even more peculiar than the other theory. Where could he be? Why wouldn't he tell anyone where he was going?

The banshee ponders this last question as she genuinely feels absolutely sorry for her own hybrid doppelgänger, who is currently at a loss, when she asked her, Damon, Elena, and the sheriff for the aid to search for her vampire boyfriend during his inexplicable, mysterious disappearance. She shuts her big hazel eyes as an attempt to forget about the depressing predicament while her vampire cousin steps into the unlocked bathroom.