II • TRUE LIES

two. true lies

Salvatore Boarding House

Late at night fall, after the end-of-summer celebration at the Mystic Falls Town Square, the ghost of Bonnie Bennett tells the ghost of her twin brother, Luka Martin, and her former boyfriend, Jeremy Gilbert, about what happened to their father earlier while they sit in front of the lit fireplace; the event was going very smoothly until Alexandra showed up and slit the man's throat right in front of the whole audience, in public, who she compelled to remain motionless and silence as she demanded them to search for Katherine Pierce. Like Silas, they both have the same objective in mind. Although the real question would be: what do they want with this girl? Mayor Hopkins was collateral damage, he didn't deserve to die through this. Words cannot even describe how truly sorry he is for these deceased twins.

Dry tears are covering her pretty though devastated face as she looks at her equally deceased twin brother, "It was supposed to be a nice family event. Just stopped in to see Dad." Her eyebrows furrowed then, "Then Alexandra showed up...said she was testing how powerful her mind-control had become. The entire town did exactly what she said. She didn't want any witnesses, so she told them to forget what she did." She shakes her head in pure horror over what has happened earlier, "They watched Dad die...Luka, they couldn't do anything, or tell anyone." She resumes to cry silent tears.

Her twin brother gently rubs her right arm and slowly pulls her in close for a warm embrace, fortunately they can still touch each other on the other side, of pure sympathy and sadness over their grief together, "Oh, come here." Alexandra managed to compel everyone at the town square earlier and slit their father's throat, therefore the immortal psychic truly is a cruel woman. Merciless. Controlling. Selfish. Manipulative. Just to get what she wants. Therefore, now both of their fathers have already passed on-- in which Dr. Martin was viciously fed on from his own blood by Katherine Pierce months ago, and now Mayor Hopkins met his end in the bloody hands of Alexandra. They don't deserve this, none of this is fair, though who ever said that life is? Their father didn't deserve this despite how unfair he was toward them.

Jeremy closely watches the grieving twins in pure sympathy from the adjacent couch he's sitting on in front of the fireplace, "I wish I can hug you."

Luka spoke in defense of his own sister, "But you can't. Thanks anyway."

Bonnie sniffs her snot back as she slowly pulls away from the warm embrace, "Yeah." She slowly looks at her ex once again, "You can't touch either one of us, and we can't touch you, because we're dead, but Luka and I can touch each other, because we're dead. Just like our dad, except he's not supernatural, so we don't get to see him on the other side. He's just dead." He has passed on, without saying goodbye, because of Alexandra. Therefore, she will make sure that the cruel woman gets what she deserves.

Bonnie takes a moment with a deep breath to pull herself together.

Luka gently rubs her right arm and shoulder once more, "He's in a better place now. Look, Alexandra is using her mind-control to find Katherine. She told everyone in the town square to keep an eye out for anyone that looks like Elena. Whatever she wants with Katherine, we can't let her have it." She doesn't deserve to get what she wants, after what she did to these people.