Chp 1: Seoul School of the Arts

Taeyeon's POV

I woke Sunny, my roommate, up after taking a bath and changing. I made sandwiches for breakfast before waking up the other girls. Sunny came down and ate silently. Slowly, the other girls came down, dressed and ready for school.

I sat beside Sunny and ate my sandwich "So, class chairmans, you know about the new students joining your classes right?"

Did I mention? All nine of us are Class Chairmans. Girls Generation rules!

Tiffany sighed " New students again. How are they so smart? They transfer to top classes like ours. Must be good talent. I got to go. Nickhun's sending me to school." She took her sandwich and bag before going out.

Yoona took a sip and fixed her bangs " Unnies, I'm going to school with Seunggi oppa. Annyeong!" She also went out of the house.

Yuri waved "Couples as always. Unnie, aren't you going with Baekhyun?"

I choked on my drink. "Oh god! I forgot! I'm going girls! See you in school!"

Sunny's POV

Couples here, Couples there.

"Sunny, are you that sleepy? Let's go to school!" Sooyoung shook me hard.

I glared at her " You didn't have to do that."

Jessica stood at the door and handed me my bag "Someone's more of an Ice Princess than me today~"

I hit her head lightly and went in the car. How annoying... I hate being Class Chairman! The teacher always makes me do things but I can skip classes whenever I want to. I'll just make excuses. They wouldn't mind since I pass all subjects with flying colours.

At Seoul School of the Arts...

Our car halted to a break, making me lean forward and bump my head against the seat. "Ow~ Manager-nim! Drive properly next time!" I opened the door and alighted.

We almost hit another car. Male students came out and ran to our car. "Mian! Gwenchana?"

I rubbed my right temple and took my bag, walking to class. None of the girls were in the same class as me. Everyone made a path for me to walk. The usual.

From: Seohyunnie

Unnie gwenchana? Unnie eodika? (where are you?)

To: Seohyunnie

Nan gwenchana. I'm in class. Don't worry.

I played with my phone, checking the messages. Mrs Yang came in and smiled. Everyone stood up and greeted her. I looked out the window at the students in the yard, not caring about a single word she said.

I don't get why they make us the class chairmans. We do score well but we don't pay much attention to the teachers.

"Sunny" Mrs Yang tapped my table with her pen. I looked up at her with a blank stare. "He will be seating beside you. Help him." She walked over to her desk as a boy sat in the seat beside me. Must be the new student.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Jeon Jungkook imnida" He introduced himself and stuck his hand out.

I shook it for two seconds and let go. I looked back outside the window.

Someone tapped my shoulder. I snapped at him "What do you want?"

Jungkook bowed "Sorry. I just wanted to ask if you were okay. Our cars almost crashed."

I took out my books "I'm fine."

Yoona's POV

"Yoona-sshi, can you carry these books down? The bell rang five minutes ago." Ms Kim placed a stack of books in my arms.