10

"Hey there sweetheart. Whatcha doing out here?" A voice called from behind him and he stopped dead in his tracks.

Yoongi slowly turned around, not wanting to face the man in front of him. The man from his past.

Why the hell was he here? Out of all places, why here? Why now?

"Chang-Hoon" Yoongi whispered under his breath. A raging storm of confusion and denial was whirling all of Yoongis thoughts around in his head. How the hell could he be here?

"You missed me?" The man said with a crooked smile that showed various of yellow and black teeth. His black hair was greasy and his skin tinted a sick greenish color. He looked like someone who just woke up from the dead.

"Chang-Hoon, what the hell are you doing in Seoul?" Yoongi asked him, anger now lacing his voice. He never in his life thought he would see that man again. He never hoped to either. He tried his best to seem calm, to look like he had everything together, but the wall he had built around his memories about his past was slowly being torn down by the disgusting man in front of him.

"I needed a fresh start. And I figured Seoul was the perfect place to get one. Plus I thought it was a great opportunity to catch up with you and little Jiminie. How's he doing by the way?" Chang-Hoon asked. He reeked of bad memories and drugs, and Yoongi felt like throwing up. He was Yoongi and Jimin's living nightmare from the past and he couldn't believe the man was back. He didn't want to believe it.

"None of your concern Chang-Hoon." Yoongi snapped back with fire spitting out of his eyes that now had an angry, red tint to them.

Chang-Hoon was two years older than Yoongi, but he couldn't give less of a shit when it came to honourifics and that disgusting piece of walking rotten flesh. He hoped it offended him that he didn't call he hyung. He hoped he offended him.

"Aww, come on Yoongs. Don't be like that. Don't you remember the old times? How much fun we used to have?" The greasy man said with a disgusting smirk that made Yoongi sick to his stomach.

"I don't have time for this shit, I have places to be." The blonde boy snapped looking at the watch on his wrist that said 6.02pm. He was already late because of that scumbag.

"Yeah, I've heard. You're a stripper now aren't you? You just love that low-life lifestyle, don't you?" Chang-Hoon continued, and Yoongi felt his cheeks heat up in anger. That disgusting piece of meat actually had the audacity to call Yoongi out on his choices in life, and yet he was standing there looking like a zombie.

Yoongi didn't have the energy, nor the time for this shit, so he just turned around and started walking towards the restaurant in a fast pace, hoping that the man from his past wouldn't follow him to his future.

Little did he know that a dark figure had been watching their interaction closely in a dimly lit alley.

When he walked through the doors to Jin's restaurant, it was 6.10pm. Luckily, he wasn't that late, and he immediately went to the guy handling customers and reservations.

"Good evening good sir, do you have a reservation?" The man asked with a polite smile. Yoongi smiled back, just as polite, but before he could even let a word leave his mouth Kim Seokjin himself walked out of the kitchen with a big smile covering his (worldwide) handsome face.

"Yoongi!" He yelled, drying off his hands in a towel that was thrown over one of his broad shoulders. Yoongi beamed back at him, a big gummy smile spreading across his soft features as he walked towards his friend. He engulfed him in a big hug and smiled up at him when they pulled away.

"Hey Jin-Hyung!" He smiled.

They sat down at a table in the VIP section and Yoongi just ordered the usual when a server came.

The conversation was light and friendly, the food delicious, and the mood good.

Until Jin's expression suddenly turned more serious.

"So, someone, I'm not gonna mention his name, told me to check up on you every once in awhile. He said something about you being followed? What's that about?" The restaurant owner asked the blonde male before him. Yoongi quickly shoved another spoonful of food in his mouth, trying to think of a way to out of the situation. He didn't know what to tell his hyung, and he surely didn't want him to be concerned about him when he was so busy with his restaurant.

"Yoongi, I can already tell by the look on your face that this isn't a joke. Tell me what's going on." Jin said, looking at Yoongi with a soft gaze that made Yoongi feel safe and comfortable. Jin could make everyone feel that way, he was just so nice and caring.

"It was Jimin who told you wasn't it?" The blonde sighed, as his raven haired friend smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, you know him. He worries about everyone too much." Jin laughed softly. Even though Jimin wasn't even the youngest in their small friend group, they all still saw him as the most precious. He was indeed, an angel.

"Yeah, he always forgets about himself though." The blonde of the two sighed.

"Yeah.. Wait- hey, I see what you're doing here mister, don't try and talk your way around this." Jin then quickly said once he realised that Yoongi had managed to turn the conversation away from himself and over to Jimin.

"Okay okay!"

"Spit it out Yoongi"

"There's just this Hoseok guy who's been following me, no big deal." Yoongi tried to sound casual. But Jin froze at the name, and quickly looked Yoongi dead in the eyes. He recognised that name like his own birthday.

It couldn't be him, could it? Jung Hoseok?

Hi loves! I'm sorry for not updating that much these couple of days, I've been super busy, but I'll update tm too! Thank you sm for reading this far, ily and have a great day/night <33