53

"You ready for round two?" Kai spoke with his creepily wide smile, referring to Yoongi's injured thigh. Yoongi shivered at the thought and mentally prepared himself for a long and painful day.

Hoseok was currently seated in his office chair, looking over some papers with a glass of well aged whiskey in his hand.

"Boss, boss! Hoseok-hyung!" Felix frantically shouted as he stumbled into Hoseok's office. He looked up from his papers, surprised by the sudden outburst. Felix usually just called for him or texted him, he never came stumbling through his door like this. 

"What seems to be the matter Felix." Hoseok now put his papers down, his full attention on the panting boy in front of him. 

"Y-Yoongi. They fucking kidnapped Yoongi-hyung again." He shoved his phone in Hoseok's face, a picture of Yoongi strapped to a chair with fire spitting eyes displayed on the screen in front of him. 

The blood instantly drained from Hoseok's face, anger blurring his vision as he tried to focus on the surroundings on the picture. 

"What should we do?" Felix asked, still panting since the boy didn't exercise much. Hoseok looked up at him, the look in his eyes almost scaring the poor boy. He looked like the devil himself. 

"We fucking kill those bastards" Hoseok almost gritted his teeth. This was the last straw. Today was going to be EXO's last day alive. 

"I think they saw it already! They have an awfully good computer boy. What's his name again?" Kai asked, eyes on the laptop in front of him. Yoongi had been conscious enough to register that he had taken a picture of him at some point. But he was slipping in and out of consciousness, trying his hardest to process the words leaving Kai's mouth. 

Kai had forced some pills down his throat that Yoongi was more than sure was some type of drug. His brain felt fuzzy and vision blurry, his hands tingled and he couldn't feel his feet. 

"Are you not gonna answer me honey bear?" Kai asked, his voice sounding bittersweet and threatening. Yoongi had a hard time locating where the voice came from. 

He let out a groan followed by a whimper which made Kai laugh. He enjoyed seeing Yoongi like this, helpless, tied up and completely at his mercy. Just like he wanted it. 

"Maybe Suho can finally slit his throat..." The rest of the sentence was unknown to Yoongi as he slid into unconsciousness again. 

Hoseok had contacted every single one of his men, asking them to come to his mansion for an important meeting. He was well aware that some of them wouldn't be able to fight because of their injuries from the fight, but he needed them there anyways. 

Once they were all settled around the familiar oval table, he cleared his throat to get their attention. 

"I know we fought not too long ago, but I need you again." He took a deep breath before continuing. "EXO took Yoongi, again, and we need to kill them. I want to slit Suho's throat and see him bleed to death. I want to kill every person left in that god forsaken mafia. We killed a lot of their men last time, but I still need your help. This can't end with them walking away alive again. Have I made myself clear?" He finished off, taking a deep breath yet again to calm himself down. He was almost shaking of anger, his jaw and fists clenched in order to prevent himself of flipping the whole meeting table over in rage. 

His men agreed to his statement, and he continued to inform them further about the new mission. He hoped, no scratch that, he needed this to be their last mission against EXO. He was so tired of their bullshit. 

Felix had found the IP address of the picture, and located where it had been taken: An old warehouse, yet again. This was another thing Hoseok looked forward to getting rid of. Suho's incredible lack of creativity. He just wanted a clever and creative nemesis that Hoseok could have his fun with. 

Once they were all suited up and ready to go, they left the mansion and drove towards the new location. Hoseok's grip on the wheel was tight as he drove, the picture of Yoongi tied up stuck in his brain. 

They parked the cars close by. Some men positioned themselves close to the exits of the warehouse, determined to not let anyone leave the building this time. They needed to finish EXO off this time, they craved it, their fingers tingling at the need to see their rivals dead.

Hoseok and 10 other of his men entered the building, making their presence known to whoever was in the old warehouse. Suho wanted them there, he knew they were coming, so there was no point at hiding really.

"Oh Suho honey, I'm hereeee" Hoseok yelled, venom laced in his voice as they walked down the hall, waiting for someone to turn up. 

Yoongi was slowly gaining consciousness. He could hear voices close by, but none were in the room he was situated in. He slowly opened his eyes despite how heavy his eyelids felt and he was quickly welcomed by a raging headache. 

Light then suddenly flooded into the room, making Yoongi tilt his head up to see the source. A man was walking into the room, a man Yoongi recognised. He remembered from one of his semi-conscious moments that he had been there earlier. It was Chang-Hoon. 

"Honey, your lover boy is here to get you, we have to get you ready." The man said, walking closer to Yoongi before crouching down in front of him so they were eye-level. Chang-Hoon's voice was hoarse, more than it usually was and Yoongi wondered for a short moment why that was. 

"W-what?" Was the only sort of reply Yoongi could think of as he slowly slid into unconsciousness again. 

And then it was darkness.