bonus chapter 1: staircase

as promised (;

holy water needed

-

Back to when they still lived in the mansion and Hoseok was still the leader of Bangtan

It was a late Thursday evening. Hoseok was still at some meeting on the other side of town, and Yoongi was bored out of his mind. He had already finished watching La Casa De Papel for the second time, and he didn't have a shift at Red Velvet. Jimin and Taehyung were out of town and Jin was probably busy with his restaurant. Namjoon and Jungkook were of course attending the meeting as well, so Yoongi didn't have anyone to call. He was all alone in the big, empty mansion. 

what to do, what to do?

He suddenly got an idea. And amazing idea. 

He connected his phone to the speaker system in the house and put on one of his favourite playlists. His bad bitch playlist. 

Hoseok had put up a stripper pole in the middle of the living room for him, knowing how much Yoongi loved his job, and he often made use of that. The song playing got him in a special kind of mood, so he hurried upstairs to change out of his pyjamas and into one of his favourite performance outfits. He rarely wore it since it was only for VIP customers and the set was overly expensive. It was something Hoseok had gifted him one time where he had been away for the whole weekend to attend some important business meeting in Japan some weeks ago. 

He hummed along to the music as he stared at his reflection in the mirror. A short, completely see through rhinestone mesh dress that highlighted every centimetre of milky skin underneath hung around his body, fitting his curves perfectly. The only thing preventing him from being completely naked underneath the flimsy dress was a pair of white lace panties and a pair of high heeled silver stilettos. 

He looked unstoppable, and he felt that way too.

He smirked at himself in the mirror and made his way downstairs slowly, putting on a show for no one but himself. The light was dimmed and the bass sounded through the house. His heels clicked against the white marble floor. His newly dyed white hair complimented his skin and dress perfectly, making him appear as a literal sex god. 

When the chorus came, he swung around the pole, closing his eyes as he let the music take over his body. 

The rhinestones glistened in the dimmed light, his skin glowing. He had completely turned the outer world off, lost in his dance and the music. His mind went to Hoseok, to his dominant eyes and long fingers, the way he would whisper the dirtiest things to him when they made love, but smother him in soft kisses and praises once they were done. Everything about him was perfect and so so sincere. 

He didn't even notice the sound of the front door opening and footsteps approaching. His eyes were still closed as he moved around the pole. 

Once Hoseok entered the living room, tired from the long meeting, the sight he was met with got his heart jumping in his throat. He stood completely glued on the spot, eyes never leaving Yoongi's body as he moved in sync with the beat. He was almost naked, his skin was glowing under the light. He had only just gotten home from the meeting, and being welcomed with such a sight did things to him. 

He felt his suit pants tighten instantly, images of milky skin and hands flooding his mind. Yoongi held so much power over him.