56

With everything happening, this felt like a dream. But Yoongi prayed to god it wasn't. He needed it to be reality. 

After celebrating the victory of finally getting rid of EXO, Hoseok and Yoongi went to bed, tired out of their minds. Yoongi asked Hoseok to remind him to call his best friends in the morning, and Hoseok did just that. 

Yoongi had just ended a group call with his two best friends. They were happy for him, shocked that he had actually killed someone but they seemed.. proud of Yoongi. Not exactly the reaction he had expected, but more than he could have hoped for. He actually thought they would freak out completely and never talk to him again. But he guessed life had its miracles.

They were very supportive of him moving in with Hoseok as well. They thought it was better since Hoseok "could keep him safe" as they worded it. Yoongi got scoffed at that, saying he could take care of himself just fine which ended up with them all laughing. He promised to visit them soon, maybe after he was done moving his stuff into Hoseok's mansion. Hoseok had even allowed them into the mansion if they wanted, and they had all agreed on a so called family dinner in the near future. 

"Let's go get your things, yeah?" Hoseok said once Yoongi had hung up, his hands snaking around the smaller's waist from behind, nose brushing his neck. 

"Yeah, let's go." Yoongi smiled, turning around in his hold and pecking Hoseok's lips. The latter pouted. "I want another." Yoongi laughed at his childish antics but gave him what he wanted nonetheless.  

They drove towards Yoongi's apartment, excitement filling the car along with music and chatter. Hoseok had ordered one of his men to rent and drive a moving truck for them, and helping them carry down Yoongi's things once he and Hoseok had packed all his belongings into boxes. 

And when Yoongi's apartment was completely empty, he sat down on the floor and looked around the empty space. This had been his life for so long. He had many memories here, some bad but mostly good ones. 

This apartment was filled with so many emotions. Yoongi almost didn't want to leave it, but he knew it was the right thing. He needed a new start. He wanted a new start. And he wanted it to be with Hoseok. 

"Are you saying goodbye to the place?" Hoseok's voice startled him, pulling him out of his thoughts as the brunette walked up behind him, his hands finding Yoongi's soft hair. 

"Yeah.." Yoongi sighed with a content smile on his face. It felt right. 

"You know, you still have time to blow this off. If you have second thoughts." Hoseok spoke gently, hoping Yoongi wouldn't actually do that. 

"No. I'm sure." Yoongi tilted his head back, looking up at Hoseok. The sight got his breath caught in his throat. Yoongi always managed to do that to him, no matter what time of the day. 

He stood up, grabbing Hoseok's biceps to balance himself since he still couldn't put too much pressure on his right thigh. 

"Let's go home." Yoongi said, the stars in his eyes shining brighter than ever. Hoseok felt his heart flutter at the word. 

home, their home

"Want to make one last memory before we do?" Hoseok wiggled his brows, hands finding Yoongi's hips. The smaller knew exactly what he was implying and he only rolled his eyes and smacked Hoseok's chest. 

"You pervert." He scoffed with a smile, being rewarded by a hearty laugh from Hoseok. It was Yoongi's absolute favourite sound. 

Hoseok and Yoongi paid Jimin and Taehyung a short visit after they had left Yoongi's old apartment. Yoongi had missed them terribly and they decided to have dinner together at least once a week. Hoseok was down for that too. He actually enjoyed their company and he thought it would be nice for them to meet his best friends as well -  Namjoon and Jungkook. It also made it easier for them since they all knew Jin. Yoongi and him hadn't talked since that day, but they both knew it wouldn't take much for them to make up again. 

"We'll see you very soon, hyung. Congrats on moving in together!" Jimin said with a big smile. 

"I can't wait to see that staircase you always talk about." Taehyung said, making them all burst out laughing. Life felt easy right now. 

They said their goodbyes and exchanged kisses on the cheeks, promising to see each other soon.

Hoseok and Yoongi eventually made it down to Hoseok's car, both of them smiling like love sick idiots once they got in - which they indeed were. 

Yoongi was still not okay after the whole Chang-Hoon incident, but seeing his best friends, and moving in with Hoseok was a great distraction from the ugly mess that cluttered his head. 

After hours of carrying boxes into the mansion, everything was finally settled. Or not completely settled, they still had a lot of unpacking to do, but Yoongi had actually moved in now. He was actually living with Hoseok, sharing a home with him. 

They ordered some take out, eating together in the large living room while watching some k-drama Yoongi had been following recently. 

Yoongi ended up falling asleep against Hoseok's shoulder though, the brunette cooing at the sight. Yoongi was just so perfect that Hoseok believed it should be illegal. 

He threw the takeout boxes in the trash and gently shook Yoongi to wake him up. The sleepy male groaned and stretched on the couch, snuggling further into a blanket he had found in his sleep. 

Hoseok chuckled at the sight. "Let's go to bed baby." He spoke gently, crouching down to stroke Yoongi's black hair. 

"Mm, carry me." Yoongi mumbled, reaching his hands out for Hoseok. This made him laugh even more, the sound making Yoongi peek one eye open to look at him. 

"Come here." Hoseok said, reaching his hand out for Yoongi to grab. The latter groggily got up and did as he was told. "Good boy." He praised as Yoongi leaned against his chest, still not a hundred percent awake. 

They eventually made it upstairs though, falling asleep in each other's arms with tangled legs and synced heartbeats.