epilogue

"See you guys next week." Yoongi waved at their friends, no scratch that, their family as they said goodbye and left to drive home. It was good times indeed.

6 years later

"Papa, papa!" ChinSun smiled as she wobbled towards Hoseok with small grabby hands, clearly wanting to get picked up. Hoseok smiled down at his beautiful daughter before picking her up and setting her on his hip. The three year old started playing with his ear and putting her small fingers in Hoseok's face, poking his eye at one point. He didn't mind though, she was too cute.

Hoseok walked through the sliding doors that lead to their backyard. He walked towards the flower section of their garden, various of flowers in all colours and shapes planted messily around the area. Hoseok crouched down and picked up a red tulip, handing it to his daughter who looked at the flower with eyes shining of wonder and curiosity.

"Do you think dada will like this one?" Hoseok asked ChinSun with a fond smile, the small girl nodding eagerly.

"Yes! Can I give him?" She asked cutely, making Hoseok pinch her small chubby cheeks that he adored oh so much.

"Of course you can baby. Let's go find him." Hoseok said before walking inside the house to start searching for his husband. He and Yoongi had gotten married four years ago at a small and private ceremony. Around 8 months later, Hoseok decided that Yoongi was more important than his mafia, so he passed it on to Namjoon and Jungkook who gladly took it over. Yoongi had quit his job at Red Velvet. It was hard to say goodbye to the place, but he knew it was time to do so. Shortly after that, the married couple decided they wanted a more quiet, more beautiful place to live, so they moved into a cozy home not too far from Seoul, with a beautiful big backyard filled with flowers and big trees. Yoongi had started studying for a teachers degree, wanting to work at the local elementary school. Hoseok decided to continue doing business with people - this time just legal and non-violent. He owned some small businesses in the town they lived in and it allowed him to work from home. They wanted to stay close to their friends as well so really, this place was perfect for them.

And then two and a half years ago, Yoongi had proposed the idea of a new addition to the family. Hoseok was more than thrilled, he had always loved children. And that's how they got little ChinSun. The girl was only six months old when they had adopted her and they immediately fell in love with the little ball of sunshine. She brought so much joy to their lives, they both thought it was impossible. But here they were, living together in a beautiful home, with a beautiful little girl, still completely and utterly in love with each other. Life was perfect, indeed.

Yoongi was still healing from his past, but he had went to therapy some years back and had learnt how to handle the dark thoughts that tended to cloud his mind at times. Hoseok helped him as well. He always knew exactly what to say to make Yoongi feel better and that was just one of the many things Yoongi absolutely loved about him.

Hoseok walked up the stairs and stopped outside Yoongi's study room where he knew he was seated, head probably buried in work.

He gently knocked on the door, hearing a faint 'come in' from the other side. He opened the door with his free hand, and Yoongi immediately looked up from the computer on his desk, eyes shining of pure happiness at the sight in front of him.

The love of his life holding his beautiful daughter. Hoseok was smiling down at Yoongi like he was his whole entire world.

"Chinnie brought you something." Hoseok smiled, kissing his daughters cheek and earning a cute little giggle from her.

"I brought dada a tulip!" She exclaimed happily, proudly showing off the red flower in her small hands. Yoongi's heart melted at the spot. He got up from his chair and walked towards his two favourite people on the entire planet.

"Oh it's so beautiful. Just like you." Yoongi cooed as he too kissed his daughters cheek and pinched them. She giggled again, and both males wanted to die of cuteness overload.

"Don't I get a kiss too?" Hoseok pouted down at Yoongi, jutting out his bottom lip, making ChinSun giggle even louder.

"Do you think papa should get a kiss?" Yoongi asked his daughter, a playful glint seen in his eyes. ChinSun shook her head with a smile "No." She giggled again.

Hoseok fake gasped and looked at his daughter in disbelief. "How dare you betray your father like that! No christmas gifts for you!" He teased with a fake frown. ChinSun started giggling even more, if that was even possible at this point, because she knew her papa was just teasing.

"Papa, you're so silly." She said, pinching his cheek with her small fingers. This made Hoseok smile his usual beaming heart shaped smile.

"I think papa deserves a kiss ChinSun." Yoongi laughed before reaching up on his tippy toes to plant a kiss on Hoseok's pillow soft lips. They both smiled into the kiss, hearing their daughter groan cutely at the act. "I love you." Yoongi said against his lips, eyes smiling up at Hoseok's. "I love you too." Hoseok smiled back, giving Yoongi another peck.

"And I love you!" Yoongi exclaimed, peppering his daughter face with kisses. "Dada stop, it tickles!" The girl laughed, pushing Yoongi away to hide her face in her papa's neck.

After they all calmed down a little, Hoseok spoke up "Alright, let's go get ready. Your uncles will be here very soon. And you know what? Uncle Namjoon and Jungkook are bringing Won-Shik with them!" Hoseok spoke with a smile as the trio made their way downstairs to start preparing dinner. They never let go of their weekly family dinners with the others, and it was something they all looked forward to.

One hour later, Jin, Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon and their son Won-Shik sat down at their dinner table. Yoongi, Hoseok and ChinSun sat down as well after the food was served.

They ate together in constant chatter and laughter, the atmosphere light and homey. Things were good. No, good wasn't even the right word to describe it. Things were perfect, and none of them would have it any other way.

- end -