54

warning: violence

-

And then it was darkness.

The fight had already started. Hoseok's men were shooting EXO's, slitting their throats and stabbing them. Hoseok smiled at the sight, deeply inhaling to breathe in the sweet smell of upcoming victory. 

He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around, the smile still evident on his face. It was Suho. He was fuming at the sight of a smiling Hoseok, wanting nothing more than to shoot his brains out and watch his lifeless body fall slump to the floor. 

But Suho knew things looked bad for him and his mafia. He could see, and hear, his men getting killed by Hoseok's and it was clear that they were now outnumbered. 

But he couldn't give up. Not when Hoseok was standing right in front of him. 

He gritted his teeth right before planting a solid punch to Hoseok's stomach, channeling all his anger into it. But Hoseok almost didn't budge. Of course Suho noticed his eyes slightly widening and the small gasp of air, but other than that Hoseok looked completely unbothered by it. 

"Oh Suho.." Hoseok smiled, grabbing the man by the throat and taking his wrists between his hands, pinning his arms above his head as he smiled threateningly at him. 

"You tell me where the fuck you keep Yoongi or I'll make sure your death will be long and painful. I won't have as much mercy on you as I had on your dear brother." He seethes, hitting a nerve in Suho at the mention of his dead baby brother. But he couldn't fight back, Hoseok had him locked against the wall. 

So Suho did the only thing he could think of - he spit Hoseok right in the face. "Over my dead fucking body. Yoongi belongs to us now. You should have seen him earlier, crying and begging for my cock. That fucking slut. But I can understand why you want him, he's a good fuck-" Now Suho was the one hitting a nerve in Hoseok. The latter knew he was just talking shit, but just the thought of Suho fucking Yoongi sent him spiralling, making him only see red as he applied more pressure to Suho's throat. He smirked as he heard the man gasp for air. He wanted him dead, and he wanted him dead now. 

He applied even more pressure, enjoying the feeling of Suho dying in his hands, just how he wanted it. 

"Let him go or I'll shoot your fucking brains out." He felt a gun to the back of his head and heard the safety of a gun go off. This made Hoseok smirk. 

"Kai, is it? I've heard a lot about you. Only bad things though." Hoseok spoke, not removing his hand from Suho's throat. 

"You got that right. But I figured Yoongi had said something nice about me." Kai chuckled. Hoseok rolled his eyes. EXO truly was a mafia made of the most uncreative people on earth.

"Yeah, no he didn't." Hoseok smirked, not even sparing Kai a glance, eyes still on Suho's. He wanted to see the life disappear out of them. 

But after some, rather awkward if you ask Hoseok, silence Hoseok decided to turn his head to the side to really look at Kai. He wondered why he hadn't just shot him yet, was he afraid? 

But the second he caught a glimpse of Kai, he saw a bullet enter his skull. Blood splattered on Hoseok's face, making him loosen his hold on the male in his grip, but not let go.

Kai, the man who had been silently destroying Yoongi's life, fell slump on the floor, blood oozing out of his head. Suho gasped, both for air but also at the sight of his best friend lying dead on the floor. Hoseok only laughed, angering Suho and sending him over the edge. He kneeled Hoseok in the groin as hard as he could, making him release the grip on him as a natural reflex.