45

It's time for some smut sinners, get your holy water ready (;

-

"Hoseok." Yoongi breathed as they both started backing towards his bedroom.

Both males made sure not to put too much pressure on Yoongi's thigh. Hoseok picked him up carefully and laid him down on the bed, crawling over him and reconnecting their lips. They pulled away again, just to look in each other's eyes. 

They smiled, hearts filled with love for each other as the room lit up with a golden light, painting a beautiful art piece of two reunited lovers in the evening sun.

Yoongi leaned up, catching Hoseok's lips in a passionate kiss that made electricity run through their bodies. It felt so right.

Hoseok pulled away and started kissing down Yoongi's jaw, his thumb pushing the ravenette's head back to get better access to the soft skin on his neck. He kissed his way down his neck, sucking on his pulse and leaving purple marks, decorating it with his love for the ravenette, and Yoongi couldn't get enough of the feeling. He moaned softly, sending another wave of electricity through Hoseok.

He continued to go further down, meeting Yoongi's gaze as he did so. Unspoken words flowed between them. He pulled at the hem of Yoongi's shirt, and the latter lifted his upper body so Hoseok could pull it off him.

"You're so pretty." Hoseok breathed as Yoongi blushed a deep scarlet at the compliment. He started kissing his way down his stomach, Yoongi's hands tangling into his brunette locks as he did so. He tugged at the hem of his pants, Yoongi now lifting his lower body and Hoseok pulling them off of him. The sight of the letters carved into his thigh broke his heart, hatred for himself building up inside him, but he pushed the feeling away. He wanted to focus on Yoongi, and only Yoongi.

Yoongi felt embarrassed as Hoseok eyed the words on his thigh. He felt weak for letting Kai do that to his body.

"You're so beautiful, you know that right?" Hoseok said, making all of Yoongi's worries go away like a leaf getting taken by the wind. He truly felt beautiful as Hoseok stared at him with so much love and admiration.

He started to kiss each letter softly, barely touching the skin as he did. Yoongi's hands tugged at the roots of Hoseok's soft hair as he whimpered at the feeling. The room was getting darker by the minute, the shadows of the fading sun dancing on Hoseok's face as he kissed his way down Yoongi's body.

He was pulled up by Yoongi, their lips meeting again before breaking apart so Hoseok could pull off his shirt and take off his jeans. "I love you." Hoseok whispered again, Yoongi blushing yet again. He stared up at Hoseok, completely in awe at the sight in front of him. Hoseok was absolutely stunning.

"Hoseok." Yoongi whimpered, battering his long, black lashes at him.

"Let me take care of you baby." Hoseok whispered in his ear, making shivers go down Yoongi's body at the feeling of his hot breath on his exposed skin.

Hoseok's lips caught Yoongi's in a deep kiss, his tongue sliding against the ravenette's bottom lip, asking for entrance. He was rewarded by a whimper before Yoongi opened his mouth for him. His tongue started exploring Yoongi's mouth, gliding against the ravenette's as the male underneath him whimpered at the feeling.

Soon, all layers of clothing between them was gone, leaving them completely naked in the fading light. They stared into each other's eyes as Hoseok prepped him, moans leaving Yoongi's lips in a beautiful melody that made Hoseok's heart sing along.

"Seok, I need you." Yoongi whimpered once the feeling of the brunette's fingers inside him was no longer enough.

Hoseok smirked down at him, lubing himself up with Yoongi's strawberry flavoured lube from his night stand drawer.

"You ready?" Hoseok asked, looking down at him while he carefully nudged his legs apart, being extra careful with Yoongi's right thigh.

"Mhmm." Yoongi mumbled as he bit his lips.

"Words baby." Hoseok mused, his lips hovering over Yoongi's in an almost teasing manner.

"Yes, please Seok." Yoongi whimpered. And then Hoseok slowly pushed inside him, groaning at the feeling of Yoongi's tight, warm walls surrounding him. Yoongi moaned at the stretch, his arms gripping Hoseok's biceps as his eyes widened in both pain and pleasure. He gave Yoongi a moment to adjust before pulling out and thrusting back in.

"You feel so good Yoongs." He praised before his lips found Yoongi's again. He drank every moan, every whimper as he continued to thrust in and out of Yoongi in a slow pace, channeling all his love for him through his movements. And Yoongi felt it.

"I love you." Yoongi breathed once they broke apart to get oxygen. He moaned loudly when Hoseok bucked his hips, hitting his prostate with a sharp thrust.

Hoseok did it again, and it earned him another loud moan for Yoongi as he continually hit his prostate, making Yoongi see stars in Hoseok's eyes. Their mixed moans filled the room, creating a beautiful melody that Hoseok decided was his favourite song.

"I love you so much." Hoseok breathed. And then that familiar feeling started building up in their stomachs, making Hoseok pick up speed and Yoongi moan even louder. He was for sure going to get complains from the neighbours, but he didn't care. He only cared about Hoseok and how good he felt.

"S-Seok, I'm gonna come." Yoongi moaned, screwing his eyes shut as he neared the edge. Hoseok himself was close too, wanting nothing more than to hear that specific high pitched moan Yoongi always led out once he reached his high.

"Together." Hoseok groaned, grabbing Yoongi's hands and threading them together over his head. Hoseok's thrusts started to get sharper as he neared his high.

"Oh god." Yoongi moaned right before he let out a high pitched moan as he came all over his and Hoseok's chests. Hoseok followed shortly after, groaning Yoongi's name into his ear as he came deep inside of him. He continued thrusting, riding out their high as Yoongi's mouth fell agape at the euphoric feeling that had taken over his body.

He whimpered at the empty feeling he was left with once Hoseok pulled out and collapsed beside him.

"I love you" Hoseok said, kissing Yoongi's temple and staring down at him, getting lost in the depth of his deep brown eyes.

"I love you too." Yoongi whispered. And they both smiled, big smiles that contained their love for one another as they laid there, staring into each other's eyes.

"Let's get cleaned up, hm?" Hoseok said before carrying Yoongi into the bathroom and starting up a warm bath for them.

to everyone wondering: yes, Desire got deleted by wattpad but as you can see it's up again! YAY!

if any of you have a story that has gotten deleted as well, don't lose hope! write wattpad an email/send them a ticket. you do that through help center. let's hope everyone gets their stories back up! be patient and fight for your stories! 

don't lose hope guys! ily!