26

The only thing Yoongi didn't know what was kind of business he owned.

Hoseok hung up, brows knitted with the sides of his mouth turning down in a frown. Yoongi had never seen him like that, he looked so intimidating.

Yoongi cleared his throat to get the fuming brunette's attention, and the latter quickly turned around to face him. A flash of surprise could be seen in his eyes, but only for a short second.

"Do you need something?" Hoseok asked, his tone harsher than he intended. Yoongi felt a pang in his chest, but pushed the feeling away as he knew it probably didn't have anything to do with him.

"Uhm, I actually just wanted to say thank you. For driving me home and letting me stay here." Yoongi shyly said, looking Hoseok in the eyes. The brunette couldn't stop looking at him, standing there in Hoseok's clothes with messy hair and deep brown chocolate eyes, making his bad mood disappear in the matter of seconds. He had never seen anything like it, had never felt so attracted to someone ever in his entire life like he felt to the blonde in front of him. Everything about him pulled the brunette in.

"It's no problem. Also, if you wanna take a shower, go ahead." Hoseok smiled, small dimples showing.

"Do I really smell that bad?" Yoongi joked, making Hoseok laugh softly, a beautiful melody that made Yoongi's heart start singing silently. But none of them could hear it.

"No, just thought it would be nice after the night you had." He said, a heart shaped smile resting on his face. Yoongi was slightly surprised by Hoseok's answer. Most of people he had met would have started panicking if Yoongi said something like that, trying to cover up their mistake and make it known to Yoongi that he did indeed not smell. But Hoseok just laughed, completely calm while still sounding like he cared.

Hmm, he's very confident

"Thank you, that would actually be very nice." The blonde thanked with a small smile. Hoseok showed him where the towels were, and gave him back his clothes from the night before and one of his hoodies before leaving Yoongi alone in the luxurious bathroom.

The shower was nice and refreshing. The warm water melted away the tension in his shoulders and the bad memories from the night before. He felt almost brand new with newly washed hair and a clean face.

When he walked downstairs again, Hoseok was talking on the phone again.

"We can discuss this when Yoongi isn't here... Yes... Mhmm. Yes, be here at 8pm... See you then." He overheard the end of the conversation before Hoseok sensed his presence and turned around after hanging up the phone.

And he almost got his breath caught in his throat.

Yoongi was standing there, looking up at Hoseok through his black lashes with kitten looking eyes and damp hair, smelling like Hoseok in his hoodie that didn't quite fit the smaller male.

"Thank you for letting me borrow this." The blonde said, tucking slightly at the black hoodie he had on. Hoseok just smiled down at him, taking a step forward.

"Stop thanking me so much." His tone was now a tad bit deeper, a tad bit more sensual. Yoongi's eyes widened slightly at the small space between them. Only a few inches separated the two from touching.

The atmosphere had completely changed in the matter of seconds.

"Stop giving me reasons to thank you then." Yoongi sassily replied, locking eyes with the taller male. Their scents mixed together, the only thing both males was able to smell was citrus and mint, combinations Yoongi never thought would fit together, but in this moment it did. They fit together so perfectly.

Hoseok's hand reached up to touch the blonde's damp hair, admiring the strands in his hand.

"You have really pretty hair." He murmured, sending goosebumps down Yoongi's spine. He looked down at the blonde again, locking eyes.

Yoongi couldn't get any words past his lips, being completely gone in the depths of Hoseok's deep brown eyes.

The brunette slowly inched closer, now able to feel the blonde's hot breath on his face. The latter licked his soft pink lips, a habit Hoseok had noticed the smaller did every time they were in situations like these.

His eyes flicked to the blondes lips, and then back to his eyes. He didn't even need to ask Yoongi for permission to kiss him, already seeing him approve just by the look in his eyes.

Yoongi stood on his tippy toes, lips capturing Hoseok's in a warm kiss that made them both internally shudder. Their lips moved against each other lazily, yet so passionate that it felt as if everything around them disappeared for a moment. Hoseok's arms snaked around Yoongi's waist, tilting his head to deepen the kiss as he leaned a little forward so Yoongi didn't have to stand on his toes.

The blonde's arms made their way around Hoseok's neck, deepening the kiss further. The brunette swiped his tongue across the blonde's bottom lip, asking for entrance before hearing an approving whimper leave the latter's mouth. It just drove Hoseok more crazy, a deep greed for hearing Yoongi's whimpers for him suddenly appearing, completely taking over his mind.

Their tongues didn't even fight for dominance this time, both clearly know who was the dom here.

They breathed each other in, tasted each other, spoke without words as their lips danced so perfectly together, that nothing seemed more important in that moment.

This chap is kinda soft (':

And also kinda not (;

also, if you're confused, when there's a phrase like this it's because it's their inner thoughts.