33

"Please stay." He looked Yoongi in the eyes, the look on his face speaking louder than the words leaving his mouth. And so, he stayed.

Yoongi had now been staying at Hoseok's house for two days and two nights, loving the feeling of falling asleep in the brunette's arms. He had called his best friends and told them that he was staying at Hoseok's for awhile but that he would see them at work.

Red Velvet had been so kind to give them some days off after NYE, but sadly the three boy's first shift in 2020 had arrived. Hoseok had promised Yoongi to drive him to the club, but told him he unfortunately wouldn't be able to pick him up because of an important meeting. Which was fair. Even though Yoongi wondered why Hoseok had a meeting at 3am.

They drove past Yoongi's apartment so he could pick up his duffle back before Yoongi got dropped off. "I'll see you later darling." Hoseok smirked before brining the blonde in for a kiss. "Bye Seok." Yoongi bit his lip before heading inside through the backdoor. 

"Ooooo, there he is!" Jimin smiled mischievously at him as he walked through the door.

"Hey Jiminie. Happy new year" He said, the pink haired bringing him in for a tight 'new years hug' as he called it. He had missed him.

"Now, tell me how you got into the new year." Jimin smirked, well knowing something went down at Hoseok's house just by the faint blush spreading on his best friend's cheeks. So Yoongi continued telling Jimin about the days that had went by, not sparing a single detail.

But what they weren't aware of was a certain silver haired male, listening intensely at their own station with an eerie smirk on his face.

The next two months went by with Yoongi staying at Hoseok's place every once in awhile. The two had gotten really close and their feelings had only intensified as the days went by.

Hoseok had been an expert at keeping his mafia life a secret to Yoongi. He hated doing it, but he knew he had to if he wanted to keep the blonde safe. Especially since EXO had been so quiet these past months. He knew they were up to something, probably something bad, but all he could do was prepare for an attack and wait.

And Yoongi hadn't even suspected a thing about Hoseok. He was simply not able to think Hoseok would to do such criminal things. The boy was too sweet, too funny and lovely to do that in Yoongi's eyes. He still believed he was a business owner of some successful company.

Hoseok knew he would have to tell Yoongi eventually. The two hadn't become official yet, but they acted like boyfriends, both very thankful for each other's existence. They loved each other's company and as the days went by, they slowly began to be unable to see a life without each other in it. That's how serious they had gotten.

And it was now another normal Friday night. Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung had shifts at Red Velvet and was now working - Taehyung selling drinks while Jimin and Yoongi swung around the pole.

The night went by as usual, the boys dancing their feet sore while both old and young men cheered at them. It was a busy night, hence it being Friday. They would for sure walk home with filled bank accounts and as Yoongi swayed around the pole, he daydreamed about the things he wanted to buy for that money.

And eventually, their shift ended and Yoongi stayed back to catch up with his best friends. They sometimes did that, Taehyung treated free drinks in the bar. Yoongi hadn't touched alcohol since the night he was roofied though, not wanting the same thing to happen again. He didn't have the nerve to risk it.   

But it was getting pretty late, and Yoongi was tired, wanting to go home and cuddle up in the soft covers, so he grabbed his duffle bag, said goodbye to his best friends and the remaining dancers before making his way out in the chilly late March night.

Hoseok unfortunately had another late night meeting, and therefore Yoongi had to walk home alone. Not that it bothered him, he wasn't scared. He just missed the nightly walks with Hoseok.

He tugged his beanie over his ears as a ruthless wind blowed his face numb. He walked down the familiar alley, completely lost in his own thoughts of a certain brunette.

The picture of Hoseok sleeping peacefully while a ray of sunlight shone on his face was forever imprinted into Yoongi's mind, warming his heart every time he thought about it.

But he was pulled out of his daydreams by a cloth over his mouth and an arm around his throat. He recognised the smell of the cloth instantly, it was chloroform. Yoongi held his breath, trying not to breathe in the toxic fumes as he elbowed the attacker in the stomach and tried to get away, but another person was now in front of him, punching him in the stomach so he stumbled forwards and down on his knees.

He gasped for air as he clutched the place he had been hit, not even getting the chance to see his attackers before he felt a sharp pain on the side of his head and everything turned black.

He slowly opened his eyes as a throbbing pain made its way to his head. He winched and went to clutch his head, but he couldn't move his hands.

He was tied up.

His eyes then shot open, looking at his surroundings frantically. He was in some sort of room with the windows covered and only one door. The only thing in the room was him and the chair he was tied up in.

"Where the fuck am I?.." He groaned.

And just then, the door opened, bright light shining in, making Yoongi squint his eyes to see who entered the room.

"I see that you're awake." A voice said. A voice Yoongi recognised very well.     

lmao right when you thought it was going well for them 😈

also, i don't want you to think that i like kookie less than the other members just because he doesn't play a big role in the plot YET. his time to shine will come, dw <3

ily