30

Everything was planned out, the only thing unknown to Yoongi was if he got to see Hoseok before the year ended. 

It was now the 31st of December and Jimin, Yoongi and Taehyung's shifts had just ended. The dancers walked backstage to change, all excited about the new years. The spirit was high, the mood good and the room filled with chat and laughter. 

"I can't wait for tonight!" Jimin squealed, shaking Yoongi's arm. The latter just looked at him with a small smile.

"Are you gonna drink tonight hyung?" Jimin continued as he changed from his usual white dancing outfit to some comfortable clothes. 

"Nah, I think I'll stick with water tonight." Yoongi shrugged, not wanting to risk getting roofied again. 

"Okay! I think it's gonna be so much fun!" Jimin kept blabbering about how excited he was the whole time they changed, making Yoongi roll his eyes but also smile internally.

"You guys going to Octagon later?" A familiar voice suddenly asked behind the two boys. They turned around to see Kai standing there in a fancy white dress shirt and black pants. He hadn't had a shift tonight, so Yoongi wondered what the hell he was doing there. 

"Yeah, planning on it" Yoongi smiled, pulling Hoseok's black hoodie that he still hadn't returned over his head. 

"What about you, what are your New Years plans?" Jimin asked the silver haired male with a smile, keeping the conversation going. 

"I'm going to Octagon with some friends as well." Kai answered with a smile. And so they kept on talking, boring Yoongi out of his mind. He just wanted to get home, take a shower and change into something nice. 

"I'll see you later." The blonde then said, not wanting to wait for his best friend to finish his conversation. So he walked out the door, the cold breeze making him shiver and tug at his jacket instantly. Taehyung was waiting for him outside, a boxy smile settling on his face once he spotted Yoongi walk out the backdoor. Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi were going to get ready together at Jimin's place. Yoongi had told Hoseok that he didn't have to walk him home that night, so it wasn't like he was going to be waiting for Yoongi.  

"Where's Jiminie?" Taehyung asked since he didn't see his boyfriend walk outside with Yoongi. 

"Talking to Kai. You know how he is, he can keep going for hours." Yoongi replied rolling his eyes. But only two seconds after the words left his mouth, the pink haired male walked out the backdoor with a big smile on his face. "Happy new years guys!" He yelled before closing the door and facing his two best friend, and well, boyfriend. 

"Should we get going?" Jimin asked once he was in front of them. And so they walked to Taehyung's apartment to get ready to jump into the new decade.  

Hoseok had just arrived at Octagon with some of his friends. It was crowded, more than usual, but he hadn't expected anything else. He wondered if Yoongi was there, and if he wasn't, if he would be there. He hoped so. He missed him since he hadn't seen him for some days. 

And missing Yoongi scared him. Because one of the number one rules his father taught him as a kid was to never start missing someone, because they'll disappear or die eventually anyways. And he had somewhat lived by that. Until now. 

It was now around 11.15pm. Hoseok was at the bar, sipping his drink slowly as his eyes wandered around the club, searching for a specific blonde haired boy in the sea of dancing bodies. 

His eyes fell on the entrance, three boys walking in. A pink haired. A blue haired... And a bleach blonde. It was Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi. 

Hoseok almost choked on his drink once he saw Yoongi. The boy was wearing black jeans and a black silk button up that revealed some of his soft milky skin. His white hair stood in perfect contrast to the black look, making him look like something completely out of this world. And Hoseok wondered if he was from another world, a world full of perfect humans. 

Their eyes almost instantly met. It was like an unexplainable force pulled them towards each other. 

Hoseok smirked at him, raising his glass in an arrogant manner that he could see made Yoongi chuckle slightly as he made his way towards where Hoseok was standing, completely forgetting the people he came here with. They were probably just gonna go make out anyways. 

"Good evening, darling." Hoseok winked at Yoongi, making the latter blush cutely, but luckily the dim lights covered it up for him. 

"Good evening Hoseok." Yoongi replied with a smile. 

"Can I offer you a drink?" Hoseok offered, the smirk still evident on his lips, making Yoongi's heart pick up speed. 

"No thanks, I'm not drinking tonight. But what I do want is to go dance. Come on." Yoongi replied, grabbing the brunettes hand and guiding him to the dance floor. His body immediately started moving to the beat, his eyes fell shut as he swayed his hips in a manner that made Hoseok gulp before joining him. 

Hoseok was behind him, their bodies pressed together as they moved in sync with the music. Hoseok's hot breath tickled Yoongi's neck as they danced, the brunette breathing his sweet cologne in. Yoongi's arm found Hoseok's neck seductively, the feeling of their skin touching sending electricity through both of their bodies. 

Hoseok's hands hand found Yoongi's hips, grinding into him as they danced, Yoongi had to suppress a moan at the feeling. It was all so much, his mind felt so clouded already. But not by alcohol, no, by Hoseok.

He turned around in Hoseok's grip, now looking the man directly into his deep brown eyes as he bit his lip. And then Hoseok's lips captured Yoongi's in a heated kiss. It was like they were in their own world, like the only thing that mattered was them right there, together on the dance floor. 

Yoongi's hand found Hoseok's soft brown hair, tangling his fingers in it and tugging at it as he deepened the kiss. Hoseok's arms was around snaked around the blondes waist, pressing their bodies together. They couldn't get enough, the need for each other making it impossible for them to think about anything else. 

But they eventually had to pull away, needing fresh oxygen as Hoseok's mouth was close to Yoongi's ear.  

"Let's get out of here." The brunette breathed into his ear, making shivers go down his spine at his hoarse voice. And so they quickly left the club hand in hand, speeding home to Hoseok's mansion.  

Y'ALL ARE GONNA NEED SOME HOLY WATER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AHJGDGJSD

ALSO THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE SO AAAAAAAH