𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝚁𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍

Naruto, after fighting Sasuke, was finally carrying back the unconscious Uchiha after having to go through a few enemies before fighting him at the valley.

If Naruto didn't have the Kyuubi's power he would've most likely been dead, but thankfully he was able to beat Sasuke and now carry him back home.

The gate of Konoha was just a few inches away and Naruto already sees a pink-haired kunoichi standing there smiling as she waited.

"Sa- Sakura-chan.." He tried to call out but was already weak and could barely talk.

Sakura noticing Naruto called out for Lady Tsunade before running over towards the blonde. "Naruto!" She called.

She smiled cheerfully before it slowly went away when she notices Sasuke unconscious.

"Hurry and get him to the hospital, we fought like hell that our bodies are practically numb at this point."

Naruto then smiled at Sakura cheerfully as he held Sasuke before chuckling. "Told ya I'd keep my promise Sakura-chan, I never go back on my word." He said. "After all it's my ninja-"

Naruto then felt a bad sharp and hurtful pain in his stomach as his eyes shot wide open and he looked to see Sakura, inches away from him and her fist where he felt the pain in his stomach.

He collapsed with Sasuke falling next to him as he clutched his stomach with his right arm in pain. "You baka!!" She cried out.

"I told you to bring Sasuke-kun back ALIVE!! Not almost half dead!" She yelled as the blonde winced in pain. "You can't get a single thing done!! But what more would I expect from the dead last...? You're exactly what the people say you are! A DEMON!! A MONSTER!!" She yelled before Tsunade came rushing towards them.

"Naruto!"

Naruto tried to speak but as soon as he opened his mouth he began to cough up blood before screaming in pain, his screams echoed as they filled Tsunade's ears as her eyes widened.

'Oh no...' She thought.

She lifted Naruto's arm a bit before noticing he had a hole on the side of his stomach.

Must've happened from his battle with Sasuke and the Kyuubi barely managed to heal it before it's chakra went away.

Kakashi came running to where the screams came from and his eye widened behind his mask.

"Kakashi, take Naruto to the hospital immediately! I got Sasuke, hurry quick!!" She ordered and Kakashi wasted no time grabbing his student before jumping off in the direction of the hospital.

Tsunade picked up Sasuke and noticed he had blood coming out from the side of his head and nose. She then looked at the grey cement on the floor where Naruto was in pain and sees his blood before turning angrily towards Sakura.

"I- I didn't know he-"

"Save it! You're making it more harder on the kid than it has to be Sakura!" She said coldly as Sakura stood there, tears welling up in her eyes before Tsunade made her way to the hospital.

The Next Day...

Today was a brand new day, kids were out playing with their families and friends or either training.

The villagers were happy that Sasuke Uchiha was brought back and was hoping he would make a speedy recovery. But they didn't care one bit about the boy who brought him back...

Naruto Uzumaki...

He laid up in his hospital bed, his left arm bandaged and he had bandages wrapped all around his face and body, he basically looked like a mummy.