𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟹: 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚝 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑, 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚘'𝚜 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎

"As of right now, Sasuke and the rest have been gone for quite some time, they went to the Five Kage Summit." Shikamaru said.

He had explained everything to Tsunade, she tried her best to follow along but she was really hungry right now. Her stomach felt so empty, especially after waking up a day after the Pein attack.

She was able to get most of the information, including how Danzo could possibly be dead.

Her stomach growled loudly as she bit down on her lip.

"You must be hungry, try to eat some food. I'm sure Shizune might take care of it." Shikamaru told her as he left the tent.

"Tsunade-sama, I'll head out to get food for you right away." Shizune said as she stood up.

Tsunade sighed and laid back down as she puts her arm over her eyes.

"I'm hungry and I don't know what the hell is going on anymore.." She whispered to herself before silence overcame her.

Memories from years ago began to play through her head. The smile of the blonde haired brat and his usual "I'll become hokage" saying, began to flood her mind.

Her head was everywhere... and she didn't know what to think anymore.

Naruto... what the hell happened to you?

Naruto's POV

The blonde put his hand against the tree as he began to slide down on it with his back as he clutched his head in pain.

What the hell did I just do?

He remembers breaking Kiba's arms, not too long ago, however.. he felt as if he just did it for no reason.

Did I do that.... for the fun of it?

Having regrets, kit?

Shut up for a minute..

He heard the bones from Kiba's arm echo in his ear over and over again. The sound played like a broken record, over and over and over again.

He then recalled a time when Sakura had mentioned Sasuke being a totally different person during the chunin exams and breaking both of the opponents arms.

He then heard Kiba's scream echo in his head once more before a broken smile spread across his face and some slight chuckles escape his mouth.

Brat... what the hell are you laughing for?

Naruto's smile soon went away before shaking his thoughts away.

The fuck is wrong with me??

It wasn't long before Naruto shrugged off even more thoughts before walking away. He used a nearby tree to help keep him on both of his legs.

Damn it... I feel weak..

He shook his head once more..

No... I'm not weak... I'll kill those bastards..

He kept walking, and walking until the sun went down. The moon began rising in the sky as Naruto sat down and stared at it.

Madara Uchiha... from what I hear, he died ages ago. How the hell is he still alive? Do I even have the strength to stop him?

You just said you weren't weak.. right, kit?

Yeah... I did.

Then act like it..

It was silence between the two.. a long uncomfortable silence. The cool breeze blew as Naruto began to still stare at the moon.