𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼: 𝚂𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎'𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎

Naruto's Pov

Naruto had finally found where Kakuzu and Hidan had their battle with the Leaf. There was blood, probably both Hidan and the jonin that died here.

There were footprints and the building here was sorta destroyed, Naruto knew that this fight wasn't an easy one.

Naruto then noticed a bloody ritual like thing on the dirt and sighed as he shook his head and immediately knew who made this.

'You seem to be getting something kit..'

'No, all I know is that a jonin died. But this ritual.... this is definitely Hidan's work. He's the only one in the Akatsuki who would go on about his Jashin sacrifice every time he'd kill someone.

Naruto looked around so see if he could have any sort of trace of finding them but nothing so far.

He searched and searched all around but couldn't really find anything about where they could've gone, so far all he knows is that Hidan and Kakuzu were for sure here.

'Kurama..'

'Hm?'

'Get some rest, I don't know if they've been warned about me being alive or not, but something tells me that finding them will be difficult.'

'Good enough for me. Should we check out Konoha during our spare time?'

'No, I can't stand another second being that village.'

'Wouldn't you want to know about Sasuke's abilities though?'

'As of right now that teme is the least of my worries, I'll probably go to the village Ero-Sennin took me when I saw baa-chan, maybe stay at a hotel while I'm at it.'

Naruto took one last look around before walking away from where the battle happened and headed into the direction of the village.

Sasuke's POV

"Sasuke, you're not going!" Tsunade ordered as Sasuke was walking toward the gates of Konoha.

"It's not your decision to make Hokage-sama." Sasuke responded and he felt a hand rest on his shoulder.

"I get you're upset Sasuke, believe me, I am too but-"

"Like I said, this isn't your decision. It's mine only." Sasuke interrupts her.

"Sasuke, going to recruit Orochimaru ALONE is dangerous and you know it!" Tsunade argued.

"It's the best chance we got!" Sasuke raised his voice. "I don't care what you think or say, I'm going!"

Tsunade was getting angry with the Uchiha. At this point Sasuke didn't care if she's Hokage, she needed to understand what he's saying.

"You damned brat. As my job of being Hokage, I need to protect everyone here! You going out there to recruit an ENEMY is stupid and pointless!!"

"Protect everyone?" Sasuke scoffed. "You sent 3 jonins and and chunnin to go fight S-Rank criminals... and look how that turned out." He said glaring into her eyes not even worried when she balled up her fists.

Tsunade gave Sasuke an angry glare. "Just who the hell do you think you are?" She grumbled.

"I'm recruiting Orochimaru and we're going to settle this, you just get back in your office and finish all the damn paperwork-."

Tsunade then grabbed Sasuke by the collar and kept a tight grip as she yanked him towards her so hard she could've torn it.

"You've always been like this since I've first seen you! Always so damn risk taking and act as if nothing could ever go wrong and sometimes force yourself into unnecessary missions!" Tsunade yelled in his face.