𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶: 𝙺𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚗 & 𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚗

Finally, after a few hours of walking, Naruto had finally made it to the Rain Village. He found it weird how it's raining here but when he left, after Jiraiya died, there was no rain.

Well it is called the rain village so he wasn't all that surprised.

The blond walked on the water with chakra emitted in his feet. He knows it's gonna take a while for him to find the real Pein because he wasn't too familiar with the village.

But when he felt that someone was standing behind him, he simply smiled. "You saved me the trouble of looking for you, Konan.." He said.

He turned around and saw the older woman standing there. She had narrowed her eyes at him. "Where's the real Pein?" Naruto asked.

"What could you possibly want with Nagato's corpse?" Konan responded.

"Nagato huh? Well I'll get straight to the point. I want the Rinnegan.." Naruto told her.

Konan stayed quiet as she just eyed the blond. He looked back at her with disappointment. "Silent treatment? Well, what did I expect?"

Naruto took one step forward and Konan finally spoke. "You've gone too far, Naruto Uzumaki."

"No.. not far enough." Naruto told her. "By the way.. it's Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze.."

Naruto then tried to rush towards. "This'll probably take a second."

"You underestimate me.." Konan told him.

She flew into the sky with her paper wings while also sending down paper bombs towards the blonde.

Naruto jumped back to avoid the bombs, but they seemed to follow him wherever he went. He took out a paper bomb kunai and waited for the moment, Konan's paper bombs got close enough.

When he saw one about to touch the bridge of his nose, he jumped and threw the kunai as it pierced the paper bomb and nailed it to the ground.

He got some far distance as it blew up, the huge explosion echoed as he let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding.

Konan took the time to fly through the smoke and choke Naruto. She kept a tight grip on his throat before slamming him to the ground and kicking him away.

Naruto went flying into a cement, almost piercing through it as he coughed a bit.

Take a second huh?

Screw you..

Naruto stepped out of the wall as he recovered quickly, thanks to Kurama. Konan's wings went away as she had paper coming apart from her face.

"I'll... give you that." He told her. "Care to explain how the fuck this, Nagato guy, died?"

"The Leaf village is back alive.." Konan told him.

Naruto narrowed his eyes. "What the hell did you just say?"

"I don't like repeating myself. But, Nagato, is the reason why they're alive.."

Naruto then began to grow more angry. "Then why..?" He grumbled before he began to yell at them.

"Then why the hell would you send Kisame to kill me, when you were just going to betray the Akatsuki anyway?!" He raised his voice.

Konan remained silent as Naruto continued to ramble. "More importantly... what made Nagato do this?!"

Konan kept her same expression as she answered. "Because, believe it or not, we actually liked Itachi. His little brother is almost like a spitting image of him.." Konan told him.