𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺: 𝙱𝚒𝚐 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜

"Sakura, I'm sure you're aware that the Two-Tails jinchuriki was captured.."

"Hai, Tsunade-sama." Sakura responded.

It had been a day since Naruto had killed off Deidara, but the people at the Leaf don't know it. Not yet at least.

"From what I'm hearing, there are now 4 Tailed Beasts left, two of them involving the Eight-Tails and the Nine-Tails." Tsunade said.

"Do you want us to protect the jinchuriki from the Akatsuki?"

"No Sakura, I'm sure the jinchuriki can pull their own weight. Besides you're one of the best medical ninja's here in the Leaf and I can't send you or Shizune on such dangerous missions." Tsunade said as she got up and looked down over the village she must protect.

"Tsunade-sama, yesterday I saw Hinata and Sasuke leave your office and they didn't look too happy? What happpened?" Sakura asked in curiosity.

Sasuke and Hinata had talked to Tsunade yesterday about wanting to recruit Orochimaru but she quickly denied it. She thought that it was too late for her former Snake Sannin comrade and that there was nothing else they could do to bring him back.

"They want to recruit Orochimaru to help us out." She said biting her lip.

"Orochimaru? But why?"

"Hell if I know. They said he might be of use when it comes to helping us fight the Akatsuki, but after the thing I heard he did, to the village, to the Third Hokage... I can't allow it." Tsunade said.

Sakura joined her in looking down over the village, she saw Sasuke at the training ground again, he'd train almost every day there.

The two had barely talked to each other after Sasuke had rejected the feelings she had for him, but she could understand just a little bit.

After losing Naruto, carrying the burden his older brother Itachi had given him and now having to fight against the Akatsuki... she soon began to understand why he would act the way he is now.

"We still have yet to get more information on the Akatsuki member that Shizune said was here.." Tsunade said, changing the subject.

"She said it was a masked man right?" Sakura asked. "And that the man had blue eyes but now that he has the sharingan they're black now."

"Seems that way, I don't know why she would listen to an enemy when transplanting those eyes.." Tsunade grumbled.

"She was just caring for you Tsunade-sama."

"But I am Hokage, if it comes down to your life or my life I would ask that they take mine and spare yours!"

Sakura's green innocent eyes met Tsunade's light golden amber eyes before someone came busting into the office.

"Tsunade-sama!" They heard a woman say, it was Shizune.

"Shizune, no need to shout.. what's the prob-"

"Tsunade-sama, one of the Akatsuki members has been killed!" Shizune said and Sakura's eyes widened.

"Who did it?!" Tsunade demanded.

"That's the thing Tsunade, we don't know who!" Shizune responded.

"Could it have been someone here?" Sakura asked.

"No, I barely sent anyone out except Shikamaru, Asuma and a few other jonin, but not too far." Tsunade responded.

She took out the bingo book and placed it on the desk and opened it up. "Who was the Akatsuki member?"