𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸: 𝚂𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎'𝚜 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

"Looks like you're making even better progress than before." Kakashi said as he gave Sasuke bottled water. "Seems like it was the right decision to teach you the chidori and the many variations that came with it.

Sasuke drank half the water bottle as him and Kakashi walked away from the training grounds. "How has Sakura been holding up?" Kakashi asked.

"Dunno, haven't seen her in two days." Sasuke responded blankly.

"Well with the Akatsuki starting to get in our way again I wouldn't be surprised if she was continuing her training with Tsunade-sama."

"Hn."

Kakashi continued reading his book again as they walked through the village. "Still read that boring book? Things never change with you." Sasuke said.

"Little do you know that these books actaully help out when trying to make the woman you love yours." Kakashi responded as he continued to read the book.

"So why are you still single?" Sasuke asked and that made Kakashi stop in his tracks and sweat drop as he nervously chuckled.

"Well.. uh... ya see..."

"Never mind, for all I know it could get embarrassing from here." Sasuke said as he walked away.

"And you're one to talk Uchiha.. ever since the academy days you had quite the girly fanbase." Kakashi pointed out.

"I'm surprised you haven't dated any of them."

"Hn."

Sasuke smelling delicious food then looked over at the Ichiraku Ramen stand. He remembered when Naruto would always go there pretty much everyday. Sasuke had eaten there a few times but couldn't really get into it like his hyperactive friend used to.

But he had to admit.... he missed those moments dearly.

"Kakashi-sensei, I need to talk to you about something.." He said and they both walked inside Ichiraku Ramen.

"Welcome!" They heard a woman say and Kakashi waved.

"Ayame, nice to see you're still in high spirits. Me and Sasuke would like the same from before." Kakashi said.

"S- Sasuke-kun..?"

Sasuke heard a soft angelic voice and looked over to Hinata sitting there with a bowl of ramen in front of her.

"H- How was t- training..?" She stuttered.

After years of sometimes talking to Hinata, at this point, her stuttering didn't bother Sasuke as much as it did before. "Good, and yours?" He asked.

"It- it was good... I feel like I'm making even more b- better progress than b- before." She responded looking down.

Sasuke wondered why the Hyuuga was so shy at times, not just around him but around everyone. You'd think after spending four years around your comrades you'd at least build up some confidence.

He couldn't help but slightly break a smile at her about it. "Sasuke, you said you wanted to talk about something?" He heard Kakashi say.

"Right." Sasuke said as he took a seat next to Hinata. "I wanna recruit Orochimaru." He said and earned a soft and quiet gasp from Hinata and Kakashi's visible right eye almost widened.

"Orochimaru you say. I don't know how to explain this any better but I don't think that would work out just right." Kakashi said.

"Sasuke-kun, y- you saw what he did the village, a- and he even killed the T- Third Hokage." Hinata said.